on 8 February 2014
Having boxed all my life skipping is an integral part of my training. Previous to buying these ropes my previous rope had lasted me just under 9 years!
Within a 2 weeks of the first rope I broke the handle while skipping (at speed) ..... Passing it off that maybe I had trodden on the handle at some point and weakened the plastic I bought another rope.... 3 weeks later the handle snapped again ... Left with 2 broken ropes I move the handle from one to another and yet a few weeks later I broke a 3rd handle!!

The weight and length of the rope is perfect but if you are used to skipping at speed I.e doubles etc this rope will not last and should not be called a 'speed rope' !!

I have a collection of broken handles if ampro would like to replace them?!
on 27 March 2013
Purchased this item because of the "good" reviews it had...hard to fathom those "good" reviews after using this product.
Bought it for my wife and I to use because the length was adjustable...her being 5' tall and me 6' tall. The length can only be shortened...once it's shortened that's it...it can't be lenghtened again. The rope bit is made out of plastic and gets all twisty and curly which makes it catch on your feet while you're skipping...not good! This product really deserves No stars...1 star is too good of a rating for it!
on 25 April 2017
Does the job!
on 4 November 2017
If it's good enough for Floyd Jr., It's good enough for anyone!
on 17 July 2016
Nice adjustable rope. Would recommend
on 27 December 2014
Does what it should.
on 7 September 2017
Great feel and weight
on 25 May 2011
Great value for money, adjustable length is easy and quick to which the whole family had a go! Highly recommend this product.
on 9 February 2012
Great rope in terms of weight and material but i was a little gutted at the lenght - i am 6 foot 1 and it's much too short - i need a 10 foot rope.

My girlfreind is 5'8'' and it is perfect fit for her at full length... any taller and it's a no go
on 31 October 2010
what you see is what you get, good rope for starters its light for you to master and maybe later down the line say 9 10 months you can move on to heavyer rope.

(perfect for starters)the product came on time no hassle so 2 thumbs up
55 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse