Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 18 February 2014
It was not all to my taste, but I may be wrong as what I was expecting in the songs did not match my taste of the popular 80's music I had wanted. It might appeal to some with most of the songs in mind.
on 9 January 2014
Hits from the recession ridden era not bad, but only OKish, But for 79p beggars cant be choosers and with money tight after Chrimbo, you could do worse.
on 12 January 2014
Will worth a listen for old time sake for teenagers of the 80's Brill cd highly recommend worth every penny meet my expecting.......
on 4 January 2014
Only bought because it was cheap. Nice to hear some true classics.

Brings back some memories from days at school.
on 16 June 2014
when i saw this i just had to buy it as it reminded me of my younger year, great tracks on it and easy to buy and download
on 12 February 2014
Great album, brought back some fond memories of a tie when music was not all regurgitated x-factor rubbish, defo recommend
on 1 December 2014
Takes me back, to the time of real music, clear as you like, no squeeling, no drowned out with bass, yep, sure is good.
on 7 January 2014
Great tracks all together in this compilation - one of my favourite years. If you love the 80's you'll love this album.
on 18 January 2014
Very Very good value for money in your January Deals, I love them, keep up the good work, Thanks a lot Amazon!
on 13 February 2014
Great price for compilation of songs from 1984 That is it all I have to say and don't need to write more