on 30 August 2011
This is the second time I have bought this item as it was subject to rough treatment by myself and thus broke.
Delivery was fantastic, item works perfectly and the world is right again.
I haven't lost any weight, noticed my teeth are whiter or appeared more attractive to the opposite sex, but my netbook works and thus I am happy. It does the job.
on 16 December 2011
This item runs very hot giving the impression that it is under rated and perhaps a little weak for the job in hand. Having said that it has lasted a few months now and is still in operation for a few hours each day. I guess as it can double as a foot warmer as well its good value for money.
on 23 September 2009
First one failed after only a month but a replacement was sent out straight away, no fuss. Lets see how long this one lasts?

Seller was top notch though so if I have another problem I am sure they will sort it.
on 29 November 2009
avoid like the plague, like many others i bought this and it stopped working after 3 weeks.
on 26 June 2012
Having left my original charger abroad I ordered a relacement. Thank You Amaazon (again) for getting me going again.The relacement is exactly the same as my old one and is working perfectly. 12v, X 3 amp =36 watts. Spot on, thank you.
How to work out your needs, look under the laptop, check volts and amps, multiply the two to give the watts; ie; 12, x 3, = 36.
on 13 May 2011
I was quite worried about by computer as the wire for the charger got broken, however, my father suggested I look on Amazon for a replacement. I found a replacement straight away and ordered it. It arrived very quickly and well packaged. To say I am delighted would be an understatement, the service I received was second to none. Thank You Very much.
on 21 February 2011
This was more than twice as cheap through Qubz as anywhere else I could find on the day. Adapter works well. Delivery was awesome, arrived, neatly packed, just over 24 hours after I ordered and I did not pay for fast delivery. Would certainly recommend this company for supply / delivery.
on 3 October 2011
I received my charger nice and quickly, it looks well made (thought with a slightly short cable) and charges my laptop just fine.
however... I have noticed that the laptop when turned on and plugged in produces a very high pitched whine, one that it doesn't produce with the stock charger.
on 5 June 2015
Worked fine for 6 months but then the label started to peel off and there were hot-spot bulges in the casing...wouldn't be happy leaving it on unattended, so I now have a different (cooler) PSU.
on 1 June 2011
The charger arrived today 01.04.2011 in the post in excellent condition. When pluged into my laptop, worked excellently and has mademe a very happy person!