on 3 February 2016
Bought myself a couple of these as I wanted a high quality cable to upgrade from my single link DVI-D to dual link DVI-D and these cables have done the job.

The cable build quality is thick and feels well made with the pins all look perfectly and the locking screws being well threaded.
Had cables in the past that won't screw in correctly but that isn't the case with this.

I get a great picture with this product and would recommend to anyone that needs dual link DVI-D or just needs a replacement cable.
on 28 November 2017
A sturdy and reliable cable with no loss of picture quality and just the right length to go from my monitor, run along the mount for proper cable management and behind my desk to my PC. For a cable with 0 issues at a fantastic price, I see no reason to buy any other.
on 12 December 2017
A cable is a cable but I've been using this for a little while now and it's still going strong, no signs of wear as I have constantly been swapping out monitors. Brilliant
on 16 June 2017
it is a solid product. The connectors are strong and their pins and fairly break resistant.the cable is sufficient in thickness and length.
on 10 August 2017
Good quality cable, does the job! Not a lot more I can say. I've had this for ages now and it's still working just fine.
on 24 April 2017
great quality great price perfect for it and has never let me down since. oh and gold plated so that's a extra
on 17 October 2013
Well this product was delivered very quickly and appears to be of good quality,I use it with a mini display to DVI adaptor which is connected to my mac mini,I had a VGA cable before and got an okay picture and sound through my monitor and or HI-FI speakers,but this doesn't allow that and the picture looks no better than with a VGA cable,but I am still pleased I bought it.
on 5 June 2017
Product is perfect. It has a nice thick cable and works as expected. Feels like it is a good quality cable that will last a lifetime!
on 21 May 2017
Have a 120Hz monitor that was fine at 60Hz but at 120Hz the image was very 'fuzzy'. Was using a DVI connection but needed a DVI-D to support the 120Hz - this works perfectly.
on 24 August 2017
I'm sure its excellent - just not what I needed to run a second monitor of a pre 2013 Mac at 1440p