Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Now Learn more Shop now

on 18 November 2011
The Playmobil Fire boat is an awesome addition to the the Playmobil Fire range. It is far more than detailed than I was expecting it to be. The boat comes with a trailor and a hose that squirts water plus plenty of other accessories. I felt this boat was good value because my son could play with it by hooking the trailer onto his fire engine as well playing with it in water during bathtime. I think I should mention that the water containers can be a little bit fiddly to use. My son found them difficult to squeeze to get the water to squirt out of the hose. It did require some assembly time. After reading other Playmobil reviews, I will definitely assemble future toys before giving them to my children.

I think this is probably a toy you would get to accompany the fire chief's car or either of the two fire engines. My son (nearly 4) loves hooking the boat & trailer onto the back of his fire engine to race off to emergencies! Overall, I would recommend this toy.
on 6 December 2013
A great fun toy- the trailer hitches on to the back of the fire engine which is mind blowing for my little boy, and it works in the bath too. I bought the motor for a bit more play value (both items were a bit cheaper at the time- I paid about £15 for both). The hose and water tanks are really fiddly and don't stay together, but it's a good quality toy. However, the rigging snapped a little bit after a few weeks- but that's more to do with how much attention it's had and it's easily mended.
on 19 January 2012
My little boy loves this toy. It is well built and comes with lots of extra bits. Good value for money.
on 21 May 2015
Offered to a boy for his 5th bday. Loved it. A lot of nice features. The pumping system is really simple - but works very well. It is now anchored in the bath and after almost a year is still appreciated and in good condition. Will recommend
on 16 January 2014
easy to put together. I also bought the engine so that the boat moves in the bath. one of my sons favourites. my only issue was that the hose parts come off very easily so constantly re attaching.
on 14 December 2013
I purchased this for my grandson and, although I am not an expert on these models, it looks good to me!

The product arrived on time and was well packaged. Many thanks.
on 25 January 2013
This toy is OK - and would be best for a 3 - 4 year old. It ran out of purpose quite soon for a 5 year old - but it arrived on time and is as described
on 10 January 2012
The delivery was excellent and the actual boat is played with by our Grandson in the bath for hours - gives good opportunities for make belief
on 16 October 2012
Playmobil toys have such a good reputation and they are very attractive things but having had several sets for our children I now have doubts about the point of them - they arrive as millions of bits, but the task of assembling them is usually too tricky for the age range the toy is intended for. The child who just wants to play with the finished item has a frustrating wait whilst the adults put the toy together. Many parents assemble the toy before the big day, which begs the question why not buy toys that are properly assembled in a factory? Of course, what needs assembly can also be taken apart. My son loved doing this, but before long bits go missing and the toy is never the same again.

I bought the fire boat as this seemed a great step up from baby bath toys and (after I had assembled it) my son loved it. But it is a terrible design if you actually want to use the squirting water feature - which for him was its main attraction. The water tanks are really tricky to fill up and the boat has to be partly taken apart and reassembled every time it needs doing (which is often). The plastic of the water tanks has to be soft so it can be squeezed, but within a day it had distorted and 'stretched' so the little hoses no longer stayed connected and it couldn't work.

I contacted Playmobil by email and they sent the replacement parts free of charge, so I can't fault their customer service, but by the time they arrived my son had lost interest in the toy. Really disappointed.
on 21 September 2012
This was a suprise present for my grandson who loved it and played for hours in the bath. He is only 3 but managed the little pieces ok.