Customer reviews

Omron Small Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff (17 - 22 cm)

on 10 December 2016
Good quality fit my six year old perfectly, cushioned nicely so it doesn't hurt her arm, this is also compatible with the basic monitor that omron sell.
on 5 September 2017
My wife has very thin arms and this has worked perfectly.
on 27 June 2014
Great cuff with various possibilities/adaptations for various Omron Blood Pressure Monitor models.
on 29 April 2013
I was very disappointed with the product as I was unable to use it on my Omron M7 Monitor. It did not fit. Apparently the small cuff was not suitable for that particular Monitor. On reading your information I believed it to be suitable. In the end I had to buy another Omron Monitor with a smaller cuff. So it was a waste of my money.. This is the first time I have had a problem with any of your products

Sheila E. Woolley.
on 27 June 2017
without any quality problems two thumbs up they work perfectly.Will buy it again. I'm so happy with it. Pretty good. I am ordering more Rare for these items.
on 31 December 2010
Purchased this for my 7 year old to go with Omron Blood Pressure monitor, perfectly adequate for a budget item. Would definitely recommend.
on 12 March 2012
Omron Small Cuff for Blood Pressure Monitor
Although it doesn't say it in the product description this cuff does not work the OMRON M10-IT blood pressure monitor.
Would be helpful if this was mentioned in the product details.
on 16 August 2014
Warning: this cuff is not suitable for use with the Omron M10-IT. Because it came with an incompatible air plug I contacted Omron UK for a suitable plug only to be told that the cuff was not validated for the Omron M10-IT and so any measurements using the two in combination could not be relied upon. I love the Omron M10-IT and so I returned the Omron CS2 Small Cuff to Amazon for a refund.
on 29 November 2010
If your arm circumference [just above the elbow] is 17-22cm this cuff is necessary to get an accurate BP reading.
OK to use with any Omron BP machine
on 7 March 2016
Bought it believing it was the whole machine... But it was my fault for not reading the description, so be careful. Otherwise, it is just what they say.