Customer reviews

on 18 May 2011
I bought these eggs so that my daughter would have the fun of an Easter Egg Hunt without tons of chocolate. They do the job well enough. They're about the size of a normal egg so you can't fit much in and therefore have to be a little inventive with the contents. My daughter loved it, not just finding the eggs but also what each one had in them. A great idea that I'm sure we'll be using for years to come.
on 16 April 2014
These looked very nice in the picture online but when they arrived I was a little bit disappointed. No question, they will do the job and you can hide little things in them for the Easter egg hunt but they are quite plastic and the design is not the one shown in the picture.

As I said, they will be fine for this year but as soon as I see the real deal I will upgrade.
on 14 February 2013
I ordered these, because I really liked the flowers. I received several packages with all different designs, but no flowers. Stripes, dots, etc look ok-ish, but would have liked the flowers...
on 24 May 2011
these were great for easter for the kids i filled them with small sweets and made them a game out of it, some dont like chocolate and i made these instead.
on 17 May 2013
Arrived prompty good product and service. Only wish was i could get them slighty bigger! Great for a mini easter egg hunt.