on 8 December 2013
Great tool, powerful with a nice slow start feature. Would be preferable to have a quick release catch for adjusting the spark guard rather than an allen key fixing. The switch's safety catch is a bit a knack too. The machine is heavy but in my view this makes for stable snatch-free cutting. All in all an excellent tool and well worth the money.
on 10 September 2014
Used it three times to cut through inspection holes for structural surveyor 1m by 1m. It managed to easily cut through 10 to 15 cm concrete slab well. I agree with other reviews that the ON button is hard to press during the process but this is a minor point for an occasional use machine as I needed it to be.

I would buy it again.
on 7 August 2010
This product was everything it said it was. Have been using it quite a lot and love it. Well worth money, arrived well packaged and on time.
on 21 November 2013
costs little more than hire of a cutter for 1 day and cuts through slabsa nd bricks with ease. I've used it over about 20-30 days so far without problem. Only irritation is the on/off button which can be difficult sometimes and can make the finger a little sore. Would strongly recommend.
on 11 January 2015
Plenty other comments on this item so won't repeat them. It's powerful and well made. Let down very badly by not being able to rotate the handle through 90' which is a must for a tool of this size. I should have returned it really.
on 23 October 2014
A good machine that worked well and did the job, I do feel that it would be a good sales pitch if the purchaser could select 1 of the many different cutter/grinders that go with the purchase.
I find it rather funny when I see the star rating at No.5 being 'I love it.' I don't love this tool. It does however offer superb bang for your buck.

Lets be honest here. A grinder is a very simple tool. It is there to spin a disc fast enough and with enough grunt to cut or grind metal or stone. In my work on ships and in yards a grinder is a used and abused every day item. At home on leave renovating houses I've burned through three 9" grinders in four years including one high end one. Put simply it's not worth while spending a fortune on a tool used for crude work that will get trashed regardless of how careful you intend being.

So, having wiped out my last grinder having used it continuously for a couple of days cutting steel I searched for another decent but not eye wateringly expensive tool finally plumping for this one.

First thing to note is that the general finish and build standard is pretty good. Not Makita level but close enough given the price. It is weighty - which I like in a big(ish) grinder/cutter as it helps dampen out vibrations and helps stop it from jumping if it grabs.

The handle can be fitted in three places for using in various positions or depending upon being a leftie or righty. The top one for vertical cutting.

In operation it is smooth and no more noisy than any other mid sized grinder and it's as comfortable to use as any other on the market.

Overall a top value decent quality machine.
on 29 May 2014
the angle grinder did exactly what I required of it, but I have to agree with other comments about the start switch can be a little difficult to operate
I would definitely buy another
on 22 July 2015
Overall good value for money, but packaging very poor, shipped in original manufactures box only so on arrival box was split open amazingly nothing was missing. Once unpacked the machine rattled !! So much so that before it could be used I had to take it fully apart to remove two screws floating around the inside of the machine , it appears that they are the same as hold in the brushes ........ Very poor had the machine run with them inside I feel damage was likely to of occurred . Gearbox is very harsh and trigger difficult to use, but as I said it does the job and is cheap...... Just a bit rough round the edges
on 14 June 2014
Can't believe how good this is for the price. Makes light work of cutting the very hardest materials (with a quality cutting blade) seems well made and very robust.