on 31 December 2012
I bought these roller boots for my 10 year old grandaughter's birthday. They arrived sooner than the date stated and my
grandaughter said they were the best birthday present she received. She has had hours of fun with them already and
she got the hang of them very quickly. Very well made boots!!!!!
on 27 June 2009
My eight year old daughter has been absolutely delighted with her new skates and so far so have we. Had them for a month and they certainly seem to be worth every penny. Thank You !
on 8 January 2011
Brought these for my 7 year old daughter for christmas and she has been wearing them around the house and seems very happy with them. They arrived within the time specified and in good time for christmas.
on 25 March 2010
Purchased these skates for my daughters Xmas and was a total hit. Definitely easier than inline skates. She'll get loads of wear out of them during the summer months. Extremely well made and well worth the money.
on 20 September 2013
Great purchase. Service was fast and the skates were the perfect size for my 9 year old daughter whose shoe size is 1-2. Definitely buy the next size up as recommended.
on 22 May 2010
I really enjoy riding on my roller skates but am still learning how to do it properly. The skates are comfortable and make me taller. They are lots of fun!
Aislin aged 9
on 9 May 2013
ROLLER BOOTS WERE VERY ATTRACTIVE AND SO FAR HAVE BEEN VERY SUITABLE FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER SHE IS ONLY JUST LEARNING TO SKATE AND SO FAR SHE FEELS CONFIDENT IN THE BOOTS.
on 14 June 2014
Because I am very petite, this is my right size. I ordered them because I was invited to a roller boogie venue and I really wanted to take my own skates. But I didn't want any skates. I wanted the very same that I used to roll over when I was ten year old lol. The colour is not the same, of course, mine were the white boots with red wheels and brakes, but these made their job perfectly (at least I didn't fall down!). But remembering my childhood by using these skates was the most awesome experience I had lately. Now with summer upon us, I can't wait for the chance to skate again.
on 12 October 2013
Fantastic scares - brought for my nieces birthday who will be 8 she loved them. Very well made and look exactly as they do in the picture.
on 26 December 2014
I bought these skates for my Granddaughter who is 6. She had a skateboard for her birthday which she struggles with. These skates have worked in 2 ways. 1. They have helped with her balance, and 2. They have increased her confidence. A good, sturdy product.