on 21 November 2013
Considering it's quite thin, it's warm. Need a few more layers to use it in really cold weather but a good autumn or spring jacket.
on 12 July 2013
The colour. Is excellent,. Very generous in sizing, but I wanted the jacket to go over every thing, especially winter woollies.
on 6 January 2013
Could have been longer in the sleeves
The overall quality is good but could have been longer in the sleeves
on 8 November 2011
I purchased this in a size 22. Its a good fit as I have big arms at the top and this fitted fine. Only thing I was a little disappointed in is the colour. I purchased the green but when it arrived it was a very bright lime green. Other than that its a good coat and good value.
on 14 June 2010
This jacket would have been lovely if the lining of one sleeve hadn't been twisted 360 degrees! I sent it back, but unfortunately Amazon had no more in stock, so I ended up buying one somewhere else (more expensive!).
on 15 October 2014
I LOVE this coat.I had been looking for a lightweight packable and waterproof mac for ages. This one really fits the bill. It not only feels lovely, it really IS waterproof....the day after it arrived, I had to go out in torrential rain without umbrella, and it was brilliant. It is very comfortable to wear, very light and the lining doesn't get wet with perspiration like so many others.I am more than delighted and can strongly recommend if you need a mac that packs perfectly into it's pocket and is REALLY waterproof as it says.
on 27 December 2010
I needed a new one as my previous cagoule had perished.
These are good for rolling up and taking with you at all times in Britain, as the British weather is usually unsettled.
on 29 September 2011
Great jacket, colour (coral blush) as in the photo. I am normally size 10 top and 10-12 bottom, bought a 10 and it's just right. Not too tight around the hips, still a bit of room for a jumper, but doesn't just shapelessly hang on you, not too short (covers the bum). Love the velcro system for the hood storage, easy to take out and put away. A winner...
on 26 October 2014
I love this jacket but the size I ordered, 14, was nearer a 16. I am hoping to change it for a size 12. I chose key lime and the colour and quality are both excellent for the price. I would recommend choosing a size lower than your usual size if you want it to fit nicely. I think you could probably still put it over a small backpack in a rain storm. It is indeed lightweight and folds up small into one of its pockets for when the sun shines.
on 5 March 2014
I ordered this jacket for a forthcoming tour of China where he weather is likely to be mixed. can't say how waterproof it will be as I haven't used it yet.
Regatta products have a good reputation and I have several other products by this company which I have been very satisfied with.
I have only rated it 4/5 as I found folding the jacket into it's integral pocket/pouch a struggle and it wasn't as lightweight as I was expecting.