on 6 November 2015
Fast paced, full of humour, great evocation of all things good and bad in the 1980s. Acting once again absolutely fantastic, sets and music superb. The individual weekly stories are excellent, the runnng threads are starting to pull together.
on 18 August 2016
Brill songs from a great era that will be never be forgotten !!!!!!! Songs from a great series too. Great price and delivery, use seller lots would recommend !!!!
on 27 February 2014
This cd is great, My friend at work plays this cd at work and I love it so ordered the cd straight away. I have recommended a number of friends of the seller as the delivery was very quick so dispatched straight away. Thank you
on 19 June 2013
I bought a load of albums from Zoverstocks because most of them were £1.30 delivered so I had nothing much to lose. Sure you're gonna get some dross in these random picks but for the money, and for the kids, you can't really go wrong can you.

This one is superb!! It transports you back into the series from the first track. Anyone who watched the series would have done so for the comedy lines, the nostalgic music and Keeley Hawes (of course!).

Buy it now!

Dave
on 12 April 2015
This is one of the best series that's ever been on TV, backed up by great music!
on 7 September 2013
I say things like ace. I enjoyed listening to this as I loved the series. Gene Hunt is brilliant but he's southern really and that puts me off a bit.
on 24 January 2016
Excellent
on 19 May 2014
Excellent.
I already have Ashes to Ashes 1 and Life on Mars CDs - this one keeps up the standard.
Recommended.
on 11 August 2015
Very good
on 20 March 2013
A great blast from the past. I have the DVD's and all the CD's from this and Life on Mars.
DCI Hunt for Prime minister.