on 12 June 2017
Not the best .. not the worst A perfect produt with high quality. They are worthless. Terrible quality I can't believe, can buy to the economical and applicabI expect commodity in time to the logistics very quickly, I hope I will always use it, this is a worthy purchase.le products here, this is a pleasant shopping.

Very rare authentic, since online shopping the most satisfactory. Super fast delivery, send friends, very well! Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!!I like it! Just OK
on 2 July 2012
Plug your device into TomTom Home and it will cost you £47.50 to upgrade from there saving you £8 over this item
on 4 November 2012
Had live service for 8 nonths. along with 1000s of other people have had no live service here in the UK for more than two weeks
No support from Tomtom what so ever! 1000s of complaints onthe Tomtom site even on BBC Watchdog but all Tomtom have said is they've goy a problem and dont know when they can restore it? total nightmare and not getting the service or support we've paid for!
on 7 January 2010
I am mainly writing this in order to balance the low score given by Mr Lancaster. The product is fine - the live services, or those that I've used so far, are as advertised. I have little doubt that the Livle traffic service is the best available traffic service there is. I have owned a number of Sat Navs and previously tried using the RDS receiver for traffic, which was appaling.
In truth, I would probably rate this item as 3 or 4 stars, but I wanted to balance the rating that has been given in a previous review that based the score on Amazon's pricing rather than the actual product itself! Yes, the price varies. Sometimes it's cheaper from TomTom direct, and nearly always cheaper from a 3rd party I've never heard of (and haven't been brave enough to buy from).
If you travel a lot on routes you dont know and have a requirement for up to date traffic and local info, get this. I don't believe you will find anything better.
on 19 January 2010
I bought this with my Tom Tom 950 with a 50% saving. The live services is a months free trial and so far I'm happy with it. It tells you if there's a traffic delay en route and will plan other to save time.
There are so many other features such as google search, cheapest fuel prices etc that are useful.
on 9 December 2011
Just a little note to balance out all the neigh-sayers. There was a delay of 2 hours on the M4 yesterday, and my tomtom took me on an alternate crosscountry route which saved me 90 minutes. So there you are.
on 23 October 2014
Not much to say, data supplied by TomTom always out of date or wrong. Don't waste your money on TomTom, Buy a Smart Phone and Google Maps
on 20 August 2015
This is not cheap but if you are on the road regularly it will save you loads of time

P.S. I also find the Customer service provided by Tom Tom is FIRST Class
on 15 February 2013
Excellent product which really helped me out when travelling, as soon as I hit traffic, the live services worked out a diversion route which would cause minimal delays.
on 27 May 2011
No problems adding another 12 months Live Services subscription to my TomTom with this card.
Fast delivery and, at under £30, an excellent price.