Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 31 October 2011
Fantastic product. Very efficient at removing stubborn stains of grease especially on delicate surfaces such as enamel where a scourer cannot be used.
I thoroughly recommend it. Polishing side great to make surfaces shine. Will definitely try other e-cloths.
on 20 September 2013
The cloths are brilliant. The hob cloth removes all marks and cooking stains from my new induction hob leaving it really shiny. A real good buy. I always seem to end up with streaks on my windows which show up more when the sun shines in them. With the glass cloth all marks just disappeared. I have had many e cloths before and these equal the quality I have come to expect. They are a little on the expensive side for cleaning cloths but worth every penny.
on 23 June 2014
The e-cloth is great for cleaning my aga cooker enamelled surfaces and also granite worktops. They shine and sparklelike never before.
on 1 May 2014
it's good, does the job. Still have to use stainless scourer sometimes on oven floor. Cloths came quick & was a good price
on 18 June 2015
Cloth is very good and does clean most marks, however not recommend to clean really stuck on marks/stains.
on 14 April 2016
Buy them they will chsnge your life. I love these. Use obly water and you oven and hob look like new!
on 20 September 2013
Haven't looked back since buying these, in fact I have now bought another set. They do work so well, wet the one use it and then wipe the other. No smears and so easy to use.
on 18 July 2013
THESE CLOTHS ARE AMAZING I CLEANED MY TILED KITCHEN
WITH JUST PLAIN HOT WATER,AND I DID IT IN UNDER AN HOUR.
AND THE TILES SPARKLE,THEY LOOK LIKE NEW.
I CAN'T RECOMMEND THESE CLOTHS ENOUGH
I WILL CERTAINLY HAVE MORE SOON.
on 1 July 2013
Really like this cloth!! Grease one with scoured bis really works well in tough bits!, glass cloth is great as well
on 20 February 2013
An initially costly purchase, these cloths, because they last, and because, get this, they really DO work with just water, and no cleaning product will in time save you money, pollution and even effort (yes, that good). I am even resurrecting a vilely congealed ceramic hob with mine. Quite remarkable.