Size: 100 Sheets|Style: 16 Labels|Change

on 8 June 2017
good price, quick delivery.
on 11 June 2017
Satisfied with the product, really good, speed is fast.Bought a lot of things are very satisfied, very good seller I will often come I really loved this product! Never have I been so happy with a product. My friend recommend me to try and I do.Super easy to use. Excellent customer service. I'm very happy! Really good product! Highly recommend! Not the best the operation is also very convenient. this is working Well satisfied at the moment.
on 19 March 2014
I don't quite know what's up, and I've missed the return window as I've been away, but these labels are not quite right. The usual Avery edging around AND between the labels is missing, and all the corners are square, rather than curved.

The quality of the paper is not the same either. I prefer heavy Avery labels because they have an excellent feel of quality.

I use all sorts of Avery sizes, and have two business documents I print regularly on this size. These documents are not going to fit on these labels without tweaking. I'm am disappointed as I have always been able to rely on the labels being of the same quality every time.

I probably should have looked for J8159 but I have never had to worry about that before.
on 19 July 2013
Absolutely brillant, what an easy product to use with Microsoft Words. Just download the free template from avery, it loads onto mircosoft word automatically and appears in the toolbar. If I can use it anyone can.
on 29 July 2013
These are just labels so what is there to say. They do what they are supposed to do and they were a good price via Amazon. Avery are always reliable.
on 22 October 2012
The labels were delivered promptly and in perfect condition by Amazon. They were used to form the frontespiece of Dictionaries 4 Life that were presented to all new entrants to Oxted School by the Rotary Club of Oxted and Limpsfield. When printed and endorsed with the reciepients name the book labels looked very professional.
on 11 April 2014
These labels are exactly as described, have had no issues at all, pronts well, no issues with peeling off etc. We used them for making Christmas cards last year. Plenty left so will continue to use them.
on 15 December 2014
Just as advertised, no problem!
on 6 June 2016
Not a sticky as I would have liked, easy to peel off glass but otherwise a great security label on paper.
on 9 December 2015
Does what is says "No Jams" as my printer goes around rollers so i need jam free