Customer reviews

Road To Perdition / Miller's Crossing / Capone [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 29 November 2012
Road To Perdition is the stand out Film. Super performances by Tom Hanks, Jude Law,Paul Newman.Terrific atmosphere despite Hanks being out of his usual character.Great film.
Millers Crossing sorry but I found this to be a real mess of a film not for me but will please followers of the Cohen genre
Capone . Good performance by Ben Gazzara in the title role.Although probably made on a small budget it makes an impression.
on 17 October 2016
Very good value.
on 12 August 2017
Brilliant
on 12 December 2015
Road etc. Is a first class movie, if a bit dark. Capone has grown on me, and Gazzara done the part very well. Miller's was a new one on me, but good, and I will watch again.
on 17 December 2016
Good condition, plays well.
on 22 March 2011
I was planning on buying these seperately, but at the price of one I found that I could buy 3 great films at the price of one.
Millers Crossing has got to be one of the greatest coen brothers films, which is saying a lot considering, whilst road to perdition is a surprisingly brilliant comic adaption with a brilliant perfomance from all the cast.
I cant say much for capone, though it will go down in history as a stallone film that doesnt suck.
on 6 December 2015
Great movie I had watched this at cinema but saw lots of bits I must have missed
on 8 April 2015
Millers Crossing and Road to Perdition are really good the Funeral is OK.
on 12 February 2017
Thanks
on 18 March 2015
5 STAR DVD good films to watch.