Size: 100ml|Change

on 21 January 2013
My partner bought this thinking it was the aftershave as thats how it looks by the wording on description.Little did we know it was only the body lotion which hardly smells and wears off as quick as you put it on!! Will not be buying this kind of thing again on-line as its an expensive mistake and I think it should have said after shave LOTION !!!!!! not a very hard thing to include but a vital difference to what the product is.After reading reviews we were not the only ones who got caught out,only wished we had read them before purchase.
on 19 December 2012
No where on the site does it say that this product is a lotion. I'm very unhappy with this and will be returning it!
on 28 November 2013
The description says aftershave therefore you wouldn't assume it is body lotion which it actually is. Disappointing. Miss leading. Returning the item.
on 2 April 2014
I've always liked this scent and bought this product to last a while. The missus loves it, so that's fine by me.
When I bought it from my amazon seller, I stored it in a dark cabinet, but as I got halfway through the bottle, the scent was lost and all I could smell was the alcohol. Not happy tbh, would try the edt spray next time..
on 14 February 2012
Had the 1Million in the past so thought i'd change it up a bit and go for this. Not dissapointed it smells great and gets compliments all the time. And its not a spray but an old school flip open top to pour on your palms and place around your neck which i love.
on 14 October 2013
I read reviews about this being after shave and not quite as good and they were right, but it does the trick as an after a shave like it says on the tin. If you are looking for something with a hint of a whiff of something that is black XS then here it is
on 7 June 2013
This aftershave has a nice clean aroma without being overpowering, I'm told it does not sting when applied as some do. I think this is a good buy especially at this price for I have seen the same item being sold at nearly £50
on 7 September 2012
The scent is still great only this is the lotion type, I'm really disappointed because I wanted the spray version so dont buy this if your wanting it spray,
on 14 December 2015
was very disappointed as when I brought this item it did NOT say it was a lotion and looking at a lot of other feed back I'm not the only person to state this! wasn't worth the money and the add is very misleading.. NOT A HAPPY COUSTOMER!!
on 8 July 2013
it was a birthday present . i asked the person if it was any good . they said its very good a good smell when splashed on the face after a shave . they asked where i got it from and they will buy again

See one answered question