Customer reviews

Size: 100ml|Change

on 20 October 2014
I love this perfume,its soft and not heady as some can be,my daughter in law also liked it so i bought another .
on 22 December 2014
I've had lots of complements about this perfume - love it
on 12 September 2014
Very disappointed with this product, tested it on the hand three times and it's as fake as it looks. It doesn't smell of anything. I'm sending it back wherever that came from😏😏😏
on 19 July 2017
Great fragrance at a very good price!
on 27 April 2017
Love this perfume. Lasts all day
on 20 July 2017
Smells very good.
on 22 December 2016
The perfume is a very fresh, clean scent suited to daytime everyday wear as opposed to being an evening scent. It reminds me of daffodils :). I have been bought this before as a gift and therefore wore it but it isn't something I would personally chose for myself. I'm a 25 year old female and my usual scents are something sweet and a bit unusual: Loverdose by Diesel, Black XS by Paco Robanne, MYNY by DKNY, Diamonds Violet by Armani if this helps.
on 25 September 2011
Purchased this perfume as one of my friends at work had it and it smelled gorgeous!! Couldn't find it in the shops anywhere so turned to Amazon and as luck would have it I was able to buy it for less than half the price of what my friend had bought it for! (I have told her when she runs out where to get it from).

Just love it and when I wear it everyone compliments on the smell and asks what perfume I am wearing. Brilliant for a 'day' perfume and also 'night' perfume. Love it so much I spray it on before I get into bed!!

Definitely one of my all time favourites.
on 13 July 2012
The perfume is has a very nice smell initially but, unfortunately it is not very long lasting and needs to be refreshed during the day
on 18 June 2014
When I received the perfume it was clearly old stock as the perfume had gone off and didn't smell anything like previous purchases made in Department Stores.