on 8 May 2013
I ordered these as a surprise gift for my 'Vans-Loving' daughter :) She lives in Vans and owns about 10 pairs to date! However she has never had a pair of 'Vans Hi-tops' and when she saw these she kind of hinted to me ;) Anyway I ordered them on the Saturday - before a bank holiday Monday - and they arrived this morning (Wednesday). I gave them to her as she got in from work and her face lit up - always worth it for just that!

They were a great price at £44, as they are £57 - £60 on other sites and in the stores. They look great on her and I know she'll get a lot of wear out of these. Vans can at first be very uncomfortable and she had had many days of sore heels and blisters, until they break in...but she says it is worth it for Vans!

I ordered her the navy in these 'Hi-tops' and they will go with many outfits. My only 'tiny' gripe is...there was a dollop of glue on the front of one of the trainers that I cannot seem to get off...but it hasn't bothered her.... it is me being picky :) Still....I don't think this should be the case with the quality of Vans as none of her other pairs have had glue on them.

Still.......Vans are a great brand and do last a good while. My daughter wears the black for work - those don't last too long with her as of her child-minding job (crawling around the floor with the kids = holes in the canvas after time) so she has had two pairs of the blacks in a year. But she says there are no other trainers or shoes that you can wear all day and not have your feet ache, only Vans keep you comfortable on your feet!

She has various other colours for her social-life, and each pair of those have lasted her a few years to date...but are somewhat tatty now...but in my daughters words...."Vans only look good when they are either brand-new or trashed" :D
on 18 January 2017
I got with a different color than I thought , on the pictures looks one color and then you get a different one, nothing wrong at all.. but the pictures sometimes lie.
on 28 March 2017
These were a gift for my son he loves them
on 8 December 2014
Got the stars and strips high tops for great
When other trainer boys walk past all ways catch em checking them out nice hight tops And thAnks Nesky for very fast shipping
Can't go wrong with Vans
on 7 October 2016
Mine arrived today 2 days after ordering and i haven't been so happy over a pair of shoes before. I got the checkered ones and they are exactly like the photo if that better. Definitely recommend em :3
on 10 April 2016
Great trainers, great price, prompt delivery.
on 2 April 2016
Nice shoes, fit is good and overall quality is decent. However, both tongues on these shoes have split in half length-ways within 4-5 uses. Would only recommend if you don't mind split tongues.
on 28 January 2013
Personally loved the shoes, very comfy, great grip for skating, could wear them all day actually. look pretty nice too. only thing is they are hard to get in, also the white laces will get dirty after wearing them around for a while, so youd want to consider some replacements.
on 28 July 2012
Seller (George and Freddie) was brilliant in how fast the delivery was. The shoes I ordered (black) are comfortable, and look great with casual wear (jeans, T-shirt), I especially prefer driving and lounging around in them to most of my other shoes/trainers. As an interesting fact, they're the same ones Paul Walker wears in Fast Five.
on 23 April 2016