Customer reviews

on 11 December 2011
I have to agree with 'Angip' I hoped that these pens would offer a solution for fine lines in white within my acrylic landscapes work. The pens are just the job for a short while but then they tend to 'flood' and create a small puddle of paint straight on to the work in hand which then has to be removed swiftly before drying. The surplus fluid then sets and the pen becomes unusable.

Perhaps the two I bought were faulty in some way, but my search for a suitable white very fine white pen continues.

Peter Winterton
22 Comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2016
I felt like using a 90's white out. You need to shake it and push in the tip for it to work. First time I used it, it threw a lot of ink and made a mess. I closed it and put it away for no more than 3 hours and when I went use it again the tip was dry and crusty. Once I cleaned it I didn't get any ink at first, then I got a huge amount of it. It could have easily ruined my work. Don't waste your money on this.
on 8 January 2013
This is a good product, the only downside being that the ink is quite thin. One coat leaves a translusent white, 2 or 3 are needed to make it opaque. Delivered on time, fair price, generally a good product
on 30 June 2017
Brilliant! I bought this to recolour a pair of my wife's sandals that had faded due to washing with a strong detergent. The ink flowed perfectly and was easy to control and a lovely rich colour. It feels like a good capacity, all for just £2.83!
on 7 July 2017
Very useful little pen, for art work on touch of highlights I,e eyes, feathers etc.
on 17 January 2015
Good pen but I found it to produce thicker lines than I expects from a fine point. I have 're ordered an extra fine one from the same seller.as they sent my first order extremely promptly.
on 18 July 2017
Leaks a bit. White gel pens are better than this.
on 30 March 2017