on 17 January 2018
As I have two walking poop generators, we used to stuff a large number of carrier bags in our pockets before going for a walk. Not only was this a bit awkward (walking with trousers like a Canadian mountie) but most carrier bags have small holes in them, which is not ideal.
I saw these bags and thought we would give them a try. This pack contains a LOT of bags, we still have loads left. They are a good size for the job(bies) at hand and also disappear into your pockets well. The only suggestion I would make, is to start the opening process on the bags you take with you, before you set off. Trying to open any plastic bag with cold and wet hands can be a little bit of a hassle, especially when you are trying to clean up your dog's business before getting back into your walk.
on 18 September 2015
Me: <scraping out litter tray>
Enter daughter.
Daughter <shocked> : Mummy! What are you doing?!
Me: Er...
Daughter <horrified>: But mummy they are FAR too pretty to put poo in!
Me: :-D

These seemed a bit expensive but they are strong bags and big enough for picking up poo - I use them for cleaning the cats litter tray. My children use them for collecting 'lovely things' in on walks. I wish they did a version with tie handles as that makes them easier to carry. The patterns may not be to everyone's taste. They are a lovely little thing to soften an unpleasant task and make fellow dog walkers and small children envious.
on 11 January 2014
When I purchased these bags, I presumed that they would have tie-handles, like most poo/nappy bags on the market and was a bit surprised to find they did not. This makes tying them shut a bit more awkward and limits how much you can get in them as you need to leave enough room to tie a knot. They were also unscented and quite small.
on 2 July 2016
I love these little bags and would not be without them now, buying them as a Subscribe and Save item. They have more uses than just 'dog poop bags'. Being a wine maker, I've been able to colour-code individual fruits in my freezer so that I don't have to 'burn' my hands spending ages looking at labels. I can go to the green bags knowing that inside are 2lb blackberries and the spotty black ones will have sloes in them. The different colours are also useful for separating food in my freezer. I mainly use them for dog food, putting liver in the pink ones, heart in the green, chicken in the bright blue and sausages in the black spotty. They will hold a lot more than the small 'doggy' portions that I use them for and as stated previously, I don't have to spend time looking at labels to know what I'm taking out of the freezer - no having to guess whether I'm looking at liver or heart. They would be useful for freezing small leftover portions of vegetables if, like me, you don't like wasting food. The veg could then be added frozen to rice dishes or stock/gravy when needed, or even defrosted for salads/stir fries on the day. After removing frozen meat from them, there's no mess stuck to the empty bag, so I turn them inside out and then use them as a 'dog poop' bag when he's been "taken short" on the garden!

Bags On Board Patterned Refill Rolls, Pack of 120
on 17 October 2016
The bags I received were not really scented. If I put the roll right up to my nose (before picking up after the dogs in them!) I could detect a faint odour, but certainly not enough for them to warrant the label "scented". Maybe I just received an old batch.
Having said that, these are durable, strong bags which are a very good size and have never split. They hold a very large amount of poop (multiple dogs!) and although they don't have handles, the large size means this is not a problem. I would definitely buy them again, though I would probably go for the rainbow colours instead.
on 8 November 2017
These dog poo bags smell nice without being overly strong, they are easy to pull off the roll and get open and they are thick and a decent size. My dog is very small though so not sure if they would be as suitable for a very large dog. The best bit is they go into my little attachment on my lead so I don’t need to remember to take bags as they are already attached!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 December 2015
Bought as an add-on item so decent price at the time and I have to say these are excellent quality bags. Some of the other bags we've purchased from amazon that are of this style are of lesser quality and maybe 4 or 5 of the bags have to be discarded out of the roll. With these ones we've had no such similar quality issues. Every bag so far has been perfect. Let's face it, you have to have a certain level of confidence in the operational efficiency of some products and this is one such product where you just don't want it to fail in any way :)
on 7 December 2015
These bags are ok, they do not have tie-handles and myself and my husband find it difficult to tear off the bags one handed. You need to be careful when tearing of bags as they can easily rip.

We have a miniature poodle, the bags are on the small size but fine for a medium to small dog.

I have the dispenser, but I find that rolled on nappy bags are better than these bags, so I will not be buying again.
on 24 January 2014
I have been buying these bags for a few years now and started buying in bulk, because of the good quality. This is the first time I've been disappointed in the product. The length of the bag has been reduced by nearly 2 inches!! For someone who finds picking up the "business" a challenge, my fingers want to be as far away from the "dodo" as possible for when I pick it up and tie a knot in the bag. In the past these bags were far better than any others you can get and I appreciated the length, thickness and scent to help dealing with the necessary evil, but now.... I'm left with a shorter bulk buy to use very carefully :(
For that reason only is why I've given a 4 star instead of a 5.
on 4 October 2017
They’re really big, which is nice but unnecessary even for a Labrador, but mainly I was disappointed to find they don’t have handles. I just assumed they would, it seems like a standard feature. Also, the pattern is only on one side of the bag, and they’re kind of seethrough on the other side. Quite disappointed.