Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 June 2013
What a superb voice this lady has. Like most of her songs, a beautiful girl (what on earth did she see in that ugly little rugby league bloke she was with at the time!?) timeless lyrics.
on 13 September 2011
this is one of those must have songs which if I recall was played on an advert for a peugeot racing in front of a burning grassland. all I can say for the song is wow.
Used to have this on a cd from the 90's which no longer plays so pleased to be able to get the track without buying all the extra duff tracks no one ever listens too.
on 9 February 2015
A timeless piece, everyone taste is different, Although I don't like all M People's songs. It's only my opinion & have given this a 5 star rating.
on 14 November 2014
A song with a message we all need to hear; a real feel-good, heart warmer, that challenges us to get out into daily life with confidence.
on 17 April 2013
I heard this track years ago didn't know who sang it till I reviewed there albums heard this song its there best had to have it thankyou
on 21 May 2013
This is such a great song to listen and sing along to. I'm currently teaching it to my class of 8 year olds and they love it too!
on 15 December 2012
It drives me crazy that I am told how many words to write, so...........doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh
on 6 May 2016
Why else would you buy a single track