on 15 April 2014
I bought this for my 10 yr old and she spends hours on it and loves it. Renewed interest in our wii now that has sat idyll for months. Her favourite is the potion making
on 29 January 2010
Really like this game as it is more realistic than previous Harry Potter games I have played before The pace is much faster and the graphics are much better too.
on 5 January 2010
Enjoy playing with my son but felt that perhaps there could have been more 2 player activitiesd, purchased batons which we use as wands makes it more realistic.
on 16 May 2013
It's ok I suppose. The graphics are ok, the gameplay is ok. Harry potter fans should enjoy it but it's not the best harry potter game out there
on 12 April 2014
Great open world, nice game. Hogwarts is like Hogwarts should be. Good controls.

But it gets quite repetitive sometimes though.
on 1 January 2012
This was purchased for my 10 year olds. They both say it is very good. My daughter got to the higher levels and thought it was quite hard.
on 30 August 2009
I was after Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on Wii for ages after watching the film. But the game is better! I could sit down and play it all day, the wizard duels are amazing the way you use Wii remote and nunchuck to cast spells and you do same for potions, using the wii remote and nunchuck to pour your ingredients in and the missions are really fun. This game is one of the best adventure games I have ever played!
on 14 June 2014
The game has a great animation.
I think it good for children over 8
The children excitedly lived the story
on 1 April 2014
Kids loved this game, although quite tricky at times. Good for Harry Potter fans, I liked making the potions best.
on 7 January 2010
Great fun for the whole family, good graphics, great layout, the best of the Harry Potter games so far!

See one answered question