on 29 June 2016
I got this sleeping bag for my son for sea cadets trips. He's a tall 10 year old so thought I'd get one he could grow into.

The sleeping bag itself is very roomy and comfortable. I tried it out for size and it's lovely and warm.

My son used it on a outdoor expedition and reported back that he was warm and dry all night.

Based on the thickness I would use this bag in winter with no worries of getting cold.

My son loves the feel of the back and the colour is spot on.

I would definitely recommend this product and have done to many of my sons friends.

I hope this review helped you please feel free to ask questions and I will help if I can. If this review helped please click the 'YES' below. Thank you.
on 6 March 2015
Bought this for my son to use for spare 'bed' for pals visiting him at uni. I've used myself & Im very impressed, great for camping! Bargain.
on 3 August 2016
Comfy. Warm.
Wouldn't use it in the mountains but fine for camping spring to autumn.
on 30 July 2013
Bought this for T In The Park after I decided that my other sleeping bag was too thin. This one is perfect, comfortable and very cosy. Highly recommended if you're going away for the weekend.
on 23 February 2016
Excellent value my 8 yr old uses it for camp ideal for all weathers, super quick delivery thank you
on 29 June 2016
Very big for 12 year old child.my daughter said it is thin and slippery and not comfortable.the bag ripped badly while packing it again.not great quality.
on 30 October 2016
It does what is says but I've managed to zip the fabric and is now completely useless as the fabric will tear if I pull the zip hard.
on 19 May 2016
This is a very good value sleeping bag which kept me warm at night. I liked the choice of colours available, and it comes tightly packed into a bag.
on 17 July 2016
Fantastic, toasty warm, comfy and packs down small, can't ask for more.
on 19 April 2015
Its a normal sleeping bag but the Zips quality is very bad its doesn't open and close freely