Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 April 2012
I love this phone!
The QWERTY keyboard is easy to use, the display is clear.
When texting, I usually hate predictive text, but this phone gently suggests words I've written before which makes texting much easier.
It's simple to navigate. The battery life is excellent.
I have had so many mobile phones in the past which have been disappointing, but in my opinion this one surpasses any other.
on 12 January 2012
DETAILED BELOW IS THE ORIGINAL REVIEW I WROTE AT THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY 2012 WHEN THE PHONE WAS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD - PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOW UP ON THIS REVIEW DETAILED BELOW

This gold/white phone is stylish, easy to use and as with all the other Nokia phones I have had has a 'feel' of quality to it.

There are many reasons why I like this phone so much:

Takes 8GB Micro SD card so lots of space for music, pictures etc.
Easy WLAN Connection - I live in a rural area and my broadband is poor so was expecting problems connecting, not so it easily picked up my wireless connection.
Full QWERTY keyboard so easy messaging.
Pick up your emails on the phone - again this was easy to set up.
Synchronize with your PC using Nokia PC Suite (you will need to buy a USB cable as one is not included with the phone).
Social networking is easy.
Conversational viewing of messages.
Various games and apps available.

REVIEW UPDATED BASED ON CONDITION OF PHONE AT END OF AUGUST 2012

The phone no longer connects to the internet either by vodafone mobile or my Wi Fi. All the settings are correct and I have downloaded all updates etc. I have also put the phone back to factory settings - still no internet connection even though the phone says it is connected. This is the second Nokia phone I have had that has had this problem and both were on Vodafone. On top of this even though I have always kept the phone in a case and taken great care with it the coating is beginning to come away. I have now brought a new phone that is definitely not Nokia and is on another mobile tariff.
on 20 April 2012
This phone is perfect. Good looking, easy to use and the QUERTY keyboard is so helpful. I've had several phones before, including more expensive ones - but with this one I finally feel I've come home! Great value, great phone, absolutely no regrets!
on 6 July 2012
I have spent a fortune on mobile phones that are supposed to be (but are not)suitable for the hard of hearing or hearing aid wearers. After viewing the Nokia C3-00 I thought I would give it a try. It has proved to be the gem of all phones. The volume can be set high enough for me to use on loudspeaker, without me having to wear my hearing aids, and when I am wearing them, with the phone on handset, I don't get the awful buzzing noise that almost always occurrs with other phones. The only downside to it are the keys, I find they are extremely small, and during daylight hours even though they light up when you turn the phone on the numbers 1-0 being black on gold makes them hard to see. I would not recommend it if you have poor eye sight and do not wear glasses.
on 7 January 2012
I recommend to all, fast, cheap, good choice, really recommend.It was a gift for his daughter who is very happy
on 8 August 2012
Great phone very easy to use, Very good battery life. Very smart look and compact. Camera only 2 pixel but if you want a straight forward phone for messaging and calls this one is great.
on 21 July 2012
Great phone that looks good with easy navigation to more than one email account at the touch of a button. Also easy to navigate to social networking sites, again at the touch of a button. My only complaint is that it takes far too long to fully charge the battery (over 4 hours!). It's also a shame that you can't password protect the handset once it is on; it would be very easy to unlock if it got into the wrong hands.
on 18 August 2012
very good phone.love it,like all nokia phones i had till now.colour is very nice,got the same one in pink as well.
on 19 May 2014
My girlfriend using this more than 2 years and she is happy ,easy to use and good looking perfect for girl
on 26 January 2013
I purchased it to gift it to one of my old friend.
looks flashy and nice, but very delicate though.

See one answered question