TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 January 2017
Some mixed reviews for these refills, but I'm happy with them. I have a Parker Sonnet rollerball and wanted a couple of refills as a standby. I used one as soon as they arrived and it's writing exactly as I'd expect. Smooth, even ink flow with no interruption to supply. It fits the Sonnet pen and, to my surprise, can also be used with another Parker from the Flighter range, instead of the felt tip.

If you have a rollerball, you need a refill at some point. Happy with these and they should keep me going for a month or two.
on 31 March 2017
Pen ran out of ink so therefore i needed some more ink. I ordered this ink because it was the same type as the one I already had. Surprise surprise it fitted my pen, and surprise again it writes how it is supposed to. I'm not really sure how much more there is to say other than it works to a satisfying degree, I am happy with it, so here you go.
on 27 February 2014
The rollerball is not as smooth as some others (at an angle it can catch the paper). oddly as a prker product they don't seem to extended as far as they should from the parker premium m pen I bought them for... whither I have got the wrong cartridges or whether it's just this pen (or whether I don't have the right expectation) is not clear- but I don't like the result.
on 25 February 2016
I find these cartridges very variable. I bought Parker pens because I was fed up with the quality of ink flow from a cheaper pen brand. The flow of ink seems to be smoother from the Parker cartridges. However, sometimes they seem to last longer than at other times. I had one recently that leaked and filled the whole pencil case with black ink that coated everything.

In short, these cartridges are great when they are fine but the quality can be a little hit and miss at times.
on 26 April 2016
These are made in India/Nepal under license. My twin pack was two singles and the quality although slightly less than the originals is still very good. These arrived within the week and given that the sender paid 108 rupees to send them (approx. £1.08) they were very good value as it is quite hard to obtain supplies locally. I will certainly order again.
on 20 April 2014
If it seems too good to be true it usually is.

This does not fit the Parker IM Premium as the writing tip only slightly protrudes through the end of the pen. Because of this I compared it to the genuine refill it replaced and found that it was slightly shorter.

It does not come in original Parker packaging as shown, does not write like any other Parker refill I have bought and was a total waste of money. I use my rollerball everyday so binned this and bought a replacement from John Lewis to allow me time to find a genuine replacement at a better price.

My advice would be avoid.
on 30 October 2016
They are refills and although they have not been used yet, they are branded and so should do what they say on the tin. The timescales were as stated, but if i am honest, as these were in an "other people also bought' section i didn't really read the delivery time, and as they are from India - took a fair (and communicated ) while - but all good as wasnt in a rush for them!
on 6 September 2014
Purchased twin packet of Parker refills for quality writing experience!. Very disappoined at the quality. They are made in France. Very scratchy and a I don't think I Will be buying these again from amazon. Will look to see replacements made elsewhere. Parker clearly lacking in quality manufacturing in France. Its cheaper to buy quality chuck away pens rather than these french poor quality Parker refills. I have many Parker pens but feel I must now buy refills from a shop directly so I can see when refill is made.
on 26 January 2017
I find that, when writing on the 80 gsm paper we use at work, the ink goes through and makes dark dots on the sheet below.

27/1/2017 I got a fine refill and I find that it doesn't pump out so much ink as to go through 80 gsm all purpose paper.
on 7 March 2018
Quick and efficient service from the supplier The product is high quality and exactly as specified,.as is to be expected from a product made for Parker.