on 17 April 2013
I bought this based on the mixed reviews of other customers, and also because I was looking for something cheap and cheerful to practice my felt projects with. They are all A4 size and undamaged, and arrived in 4 packets of 10 sheets each. These packets were packaged in 2 envelopes, kept together with an elastic band.

I received: 4 x Deep Red, 4 x Burnt Orange, 4 x Brown, 4 x White, 4 x Green (I call it Santa Green!) 4 x Yellow, 4 x Dark Grey, 4 x Black, 4 x Royal Blue, and 4 x Light Orange.

I found the White to be the thickest sheets of them all, but despite the rest of the sheets being thinner, they seem perfectly fine for use. None are wispy or easy to tear apart, and yes, if you hold them up to the light, you can see little flecks of light showing through - but that is due to the construction of it. It does feel a little less flexible than expensive felt, and not soft enough for snuggly soft toy construction. However, there are many uses for this felt, and I thought the complaint about it not being "wool felt" was unwarranted. Its a tenner for 40 sheets of colourful A4 sheets of acrylic type felt. Great bargain! I also noticed from the packaging, that it says " The Children Produced Color Velvet Paper", with it repeated in Chinese. So I wonder if it is some Chinese Art Project for children?

Anyway, its a good bargain, and I would buy it again.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2016
The picture is miss-leading. The colours aren't the same and the felts don't differ in thickness. I received 4 packs of 10 different coloured felts in your usual pack like you can get it in any craft shop (yellow, pink, purple, red, light blue, light green, dark green, white, brown and black). They're probably good for craft projects, but when sewing loose their shape and since I ordered them because of the thickness according to the picture, and wanted to use them for padding, I wouldn't recommend these as they are only 2mm thick and pull apart easily.
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2016
These are good value, as are other such similar products and the colours are quite good. The material itself is very soft and easily pulled apart, so it is handy for craft and such, but probably not great for stuffed toys her the material my not prove durable enough.
on 6 April 2013
This is what i'd expect for a bargain price, it's not the best felt in the world but if it's for the kids and they are just going to make little projects out of it then it's great, if you are looking for a better quality for your own projects which you may sell etc, then you'd need to buy and different quality. For us this is great. good selection of colour's and arrived quickly. Thankss
on 2 June 2013
I got 5 packs of medium weight, well constructed felts. The colours were:-
Pillarbox Red, Black, Chocolate, White, Sherwood Green, Royal Blue, Purple and Custard Yellow. There was no Pink nor Orange. I'll have to buy in some other colours, but this is not bad as a starter set in basic primaries, perhaps Christmas colours.
on 19 April 2018
Good quality, as advertised.
Arrived quickly.
Packaging was a bit of a mess.
on 2 November 2012
Cheap felt is never going to be the best quality, however I have found felt for a similar price in less luminous and blinding colours. The felt is polyester rather than wool, therefore not soft. The black has an obvious blue tint. The colours are not at all, similar to the ones shown in the image, for instance there is no flesh colour at all, instead there is vibrant pink, stinging forest, electric sea blue, sunshine yellow, irredescent orange etc....
I would not buy this again
2 people found this helpful
on 4 May 2013
I get stuck writing reviews for items that are exactly what I expected when I ordered them. I'm pleased of course, and if you order these felt sheets you'll get 40 felt sheets in assorted colours. How happy you are will, of course, depend on whether you wanted them or not.
on 30 March 2014
Product came quite quickly and was packaged up well. Lovely selection of colours (not the ones displayed) consisting of four sheets of ten different colours. Nice quality fabric and works well for crafty things eg gluing, sewing etc... Has so many uses. Happy with the product and would recommend although the cost is a bit more than I would have liked to pay for felt. :)
on 27 November 2014
Great deal and nice felt. I got all the colours in the pic except purple I got orange instead which was fine by me. Very happy will buy again.
One person found this helpful