on 28 February 2011
I was looking for a starter baking kit for a 3 year old and this seemed to have the best mix of products. The mini utensils are good and it's quite well presented in a plastic case. Really the silicone cases are so small it's hardly worth it. I guess it depends if you actually want to make cakes or just use them for playing or making jellies...
I would recommend a 'real' cupcake tray or cake tin, then at least you can make a standard recipe cake mix and it will fit in the tin.
on 24 August 2010
This set was bought for my Daughter for her 5th birthday and we used it today. I have 3 children aged 10, 5 and 2 and I let them do all the work and I supervised. The utensils in this set are brilliant and I think I may use them in future when I make my own cakes! They are easy for the kids to use and great for little hands. The 3 silicone moulds are small yes but the 4 muffins are bite-size and because they hardly take any time at all to cook it is quite easy to make several batches one after the other. Plus we found that the cakes just fell out of the moulds - no sticking, no problems (we did grease them before hand). One of the best things is that because they don't take long to cook there are no bored children hanging around! Overall I think this set is well worth the money. A brilliant buy.
on 24 February 2010
First of all, I must admit these things are really cute, colourful but so tiny... They make for mini portions so that only my daughter can eat what she cooks, with just a little left for a quick parent-tasting. Also, there are no sample recipes inside, and this means you have to work out the doses for yourself if you don't want to end up wasting food or having less than needed. On the up side, the materials seem quite safe: for example, the cookie cutters, made of plastic, are not capable of cutting anything but dough! All in all, I'm not totally disappointed, but at the same time not really satisfied. This would call for a 2,5 star review, but since I had to choose between 2 or 3 I decided to go for the higher. Would I recommend it, though? Probably not, I'm not sure of its value for money...
on 28 December 2011
Quick delivery, product as stated but much smaller than I expected. Up to date colours children will like. A mixing bowl would have been ideal to go with this simple set.
on 3 January 2014
Lots of fun will be had by my grandchildren using this. The quality seems fine, and this is a set with various items to encourage children to enjoy cooking - which most do anyway, but the extra items add a little something.
on 22 May 2013
I ordered this with a cook book for a gift for a three year old. As usual great service with amazon
And the gift was loved . The set is good value for money and Its great for toddlers who love
Helping out in the kitchen. I would defiantely recommend it .
on 8 February 2013
This is very attractive with bright colours - but who ever just made 4 cakes? This means that a child is just given part of the dough/mixture instead of making enough cakes for sharing.

I would recommend this for children of 5 years and younger
on 29 October 2011
Some customers have found the moulds too small, but I think the idea is to get something for kids to play with and/ or to bake with something in their proportions! The cake mould is small yes, but a lovely size for a kids tea party for I would say 2-3 children.
I liked the colours and it comes nicely packed together to give away as a lovely gift as well!
on 5 December 2012
It looks a very good set but I can't really rate the product yet as it's a Christmas pressie and obviously nobody has played with it yet, however it looked the best in the range of children's sets.
on 16 March 2016
Bought this for my son's 4th birthday, one very happy little boy. All the tools are nice and sturdy to my relief as he can be a bit heavy handed, looking forward to many baking days