on 4 July 2013
I love these mugs as they are big enough to warm your hands properly and brew a big cup of tea without having to get the teapot out!

I bought this to replace one - the 4star rating is only because this is an orangey red compared with the original that was a deeper shade so it does stand out.
on 1 January 2013
I got this mug because of it's size. It's nice and big to hold my morning peppermint tea. The quality is average. The handle is a little thin making it feel a bit less than expensive; which it is so I can't complain.
on 15 November 2012
I Don't understand the two other reviews. It holds my tea, quite a good quantity in fact. It rarely topples over, only when provoked. The mug has served me well, right until the handle came off as a result of overuse and negligent maintenance. My search for a new mug led me here, I'm thrilled to find it is still in production despite accusations of sub standard paint finish and markings so severe it is not usable as a container for liquid. One would expect a lot more for £4, but in this day and age people just doesn't seem to appreciate a quality mug.
on 9 February 2010
One of the mugs is fine however the other was a total disappointment-the white area is covered with marks which wont come off rendering it unusable. If I had the time and energy I would have returned it but as its virtually impossible to get to the Post Office for me I havent. I hope no-one else has received such substandard goods. Not what I expect from Cath Kidston products.
on 1 May 2011
The first time I ordered this mug the paint was missing in areas and not the standard I was expecting. Had to return to Amazon for a full refund. Returning was really easy though.
I have bought these cups previously from the Cath Kidson shop and you have to check each one for defects so I guess its just luck of the draw....

I ordered a replacement mug and the 2nd one was perfect!
on 7 December 2014
Wonderful mugs, shame they have now been discontinued as we would love some more. People always compliment them too as they do make a HUGE cuppa!
on 11 September 2013
Chose a selection of mugs. Hold a lot of liquid but still have elegant dainty feel to them. Really like them and so does my daughter
on 17 January 2013
Arrived several days before I expected it to arrive, so this was a good start.

My friend loved these fine quality mugs.
on 22 January 2014
Great collection that you can mix and match. Holds large amount of Tea without looking to big.
Robust good quality product
on 15 February 2014
Bought this 18 months ago, still going strong, no chips, love CK and would buy again if it was on special offer

See one answered question