on 10 November 2017
I ordered and have received the DVD Gladiator. That’s the one star. Unfortunately it’s all in French without an option to change to English.

I have checked my player and all the settings are for English. Normally a DVD with languages had an option to choose English or another language on the opening menu. However this DVD doesn’t give me the option.

All other BDs and DVDs play perfectly well and in English.

Should I be doing something that I am not aware of?

Any advice would be helpful, but as it currently stands I don’t want it if it’s all in French and I cannot change it.
on 17 November 2016
Great movie, with lots of extras to watch and comes with digital download to watch on the go. Don't need to write a review of the movie here because you can read better reviews else where, but it is a great movie.
on 14 July 2017
One of the all time greatest movies, amazing performances by all involved, a fantastic story and the soundtrack is Hans Zimmer so you know that's going to be good.
on 31 March 2017
Excellent video and seller was helpful when we had a problem with setting it up. All is well now and we are enjoying seeing this DVD.
on 4 June 2017
birthday present for partner. He loves it, especially how it is the 15th Anniversary edition! Arrived early too.
on 4 September 2016
Well what an amazing film. I've seen it many times before but, after many years, had a sudden inkling to watch it again.The acting is great, it's probably Russel Crows best performance and sees him get the character spot on. The fight scenes are realistic and brutal, with just the right amount of blood and gore for it not to put my squeamish girlfriend off. Absolutely recommend for anybody who hasn't seen it before!
on 8 October 2017
I am 52 yrs young, and I have yet to see a better "historical' epic. Superb and unrivalled.
on 3 May 2016
It's taken me until 2016 to watch this, something says I should have watched it before HD was invented.

That aside its not a bad film and the enya sound track is great!
on 10 September 2015
Well where do you want me to start,this film is magnificent,Russell Crowe is spellbinding as maximus,one of the best films I've ever seen,with brilliant performences also from Jaoquin Phoenix,Richard Harris,Oliver Reed,Derek Jacobi to name just a few of the stellar class,but Russell Crowe is sheer class as the Gadiator.
on 11 November 2017