Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 March 2017
Added to my collection of workouts on disc - I like to mix & match with something new.
on 4 June 2017
This dvd is great. 10 minute workout goes so fast. Really feeling the benefit already.
on 2 June 2017
An excellent dvd that allows you to work on various problem areas of the body. You can mix and match the 10minute routines to create your own workout suited to your individual needs and ability. I like the fact that the dvd is split in to manageable 10 minute workouts so it can be fitted in to the most hectic of schedules!
on 17 May 2013
I really use this the most, its easy to follow and navigate to the instruction area of the body part you want to target. Easy to go from one ares to another
on 4 October 2014
It's ok but there are better ones out there. The 10 minute solution Pilates on the ball gives a more challenging workout.
on 19 October 2010
Choreography is kept to a minimum, no tricky maneouvres, but you need a certain amount of space to do this dvd.
on 6 January 2011
As someone who is quite overweight and has never exercised on a regular basis I wanted to get fit without the intimidation of going to a gym with all the super fit folk, and the convenience of working out at home really appealed to me. I have been using this DVD for two weeks now and I have to say that I love this DVD!!

At first I found the exercises a little difficult to follow, but I think that was mainly because I was so unfit. After using this DVD for two weeks I can do the whole DVD in one go, and I can see and feel the difference. You can really feel it working. The exercises are challenging and you really build up a sweat.

As a complete novice I did feel like a bit of burke, prancing round my living room with a giant silver beach ball but that didn't last long. The instructor is friendly, encouraging and easy to like even if she does love every exercise just a little bit too much!

I would recommend this DVD to anyone who wants to get fit without the horror of going to a gym. I have since purchased another 10 minute solutions DVD so that I can get more cardio as this DVD only has one 10 min section of cardio.
on 23 March 2010
I rarely write reviews, but I thought that this DVD was spankingly good.

I've never had a fitness dvd that I've done more than a few times, but over the last fortnight that I've had it, I've literally done it every single day.

I tend to do my 40 minutes of cardio in the gym and then come home and do another 20 minutes with the DVD. I mostly use the upper body strength and core work outs, I'm still mastering the lower body one!

Surprisingly, I like the instructor - even though she tells me that she 'LOVES THIS WORKOUT' far more often than is necessary. But she seems quite knowledgeable and I've seen faaaar more annoying instructors before!

The only thing I would say is that you need to get yourself a set of handweights for the upper body workout!

Seriously, just get it - the whole 10 mintue idea is brilliant, its far more difficult to find an excuse for not doing 10 minutes, and it'll go so fast you'll have done 20 minutes before you've even noticed!
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 31 July 2009
I'm a big fan of 10 minute solutions as you can really make them suit you - if you are pushed for time you can pick sections to suit, which also works for targeting specific areas of your body. They are also pretty inexpensive.

Fitness ball workouts are great for strengthening the core and lower back, and this DVD really does that, whilst working other parts of your body. The ball creates a fun workout, something a bit differnt to the usual, I would definitely recommend trying this DVD!
on 10 May 2014
I already have 2 10 minute pilates DVD's which are excellent, however this fitness ball tape is cheesy, and entails jumping around with a ball not at all useful or helpful.
the 10 minute pilates tapes are excellent sadly this one is not, and has been assigned to the pile of waste of money purchases.
Very Very disappointing.