on 30 September 2010
I wore my flag the entire weekend and it was perfect! Big enough to tie around me too. It didnt run on the rain and the material seemed to be of a very high quality. Unfortunately left it there at the end of the weekend but would certainly consider buying another!
on 6 September 2014
A great flag that will be coming around with me tomorrow to a pride night at a local bar.
The flag itself is of great quality.
Quite strong material that I think will last very well.
Colours on the flag are very good and have no fading.
on 30 May 2015
My 2 pride flags arrived today, we'll within the estimated timescales. Size wise exactly as described and the colours are much more vibrant than the image shown, which is excellent. The fabric itself feels like cheapish, translucent, umberella type fabric and the stitchings not great, but what do you expect for the price, cheap, cheerful, a fraction of the cost the street vendors charge on the day and perfect for pride. Would definately recommend and would use this vendor again.
on 17 July 2016
Arrived two days after purchase, has taken centre stage... upstaging me, which this Queen don't like!
This done exactly what it was supposed to, my room already feels camper. Its gone from boring old man to Stephen Fry on a unicorn singing musical theatre. Now even I can't match that in full drag...
on 10 April 2014
lies. yes you get a flag, but what about the 5'x3' rainbow, i don't know if there is a special way to activate it. asked my gay friend he had some ideas but nothing worked and now the flag is stained.
on 7 February 2012
Cannot believe how fast this arrived! I wasn't needing it till next week, but I am very happy. Great product, can't wait to use it!
on 19 July 2013
The flag is made of a nice material and looks great. I have mine pinned up on the wall behind my bed. It is pretty big but that doesn't really matter to me. Does exactly what it says on the tin and I don't have any complaints! A good purchase. xo
on 14 March 2015
Came quickly, vibrant colours, nice material (the same stuff as tents are made of). Particularly good considering the price. The quality is that which I would expect of something twice as expensive. Awesome
on 28 August 2013
I've used it for a festival and used it hung on the wall, the colours are vibrant and it is as described, I even wore at as a cape in a busy festival and it frayed very lightly be impressively little for the incredibly low price. It was half the price of a flag I saw at pride that was half the size! Over all very pleased
on 18 August 2010
well,its a must for all gay people to show there together and united , enjoy them at pride show them who you are and have fun, an essential purchase for pride events, go get them!