Item sent was a LG Travel Adapter, but it is only 700mA output. I thought I was buying a 1000mA as stated. Not worth the postage to send it back. Why do people advertise one thing and then send something else that is not fit for purpose. Do not buy if you need 1000mA, look else where.
Wanted this item to charge a iPod Touch 4 but it won't charge although it will charge other devices. Only has 500mA output stated on the items label instead of the 1000mA advertised. Completely different product pictured.
Item arrived much sooner than expected. Ordered Saturday, arrived Tuesday. HOWEVER, the charger I received is NOT the one described and pictured here. It's label states that the make is "WAITLEY" and it has the USB socket on the TOP. However, that suits me as I can more clearly see to plug/unplug the USB connection when the unit is plugged into the wall socket.
It works, makes no noise, doesn't get hot and so far it hasn't fallen to pieces or blown up. Excellent value for the price (£2.95).
Hmmmm. I've just written a review for a different product to the one I ordered and that was described and pictured here. That rather ruins the point of reviews if you base your buying choice on them and are then sent a different product!! Oh well.....
Does what is says on the tin, a 5 volt USB mains charger for my e-cigarette so I can charge it without having the computer to hand and all for well under £2 including postage and delivered within 3 days.
Used it as an occasional charger (30 minutes a day) on my desk at work to charge my smartphone, all was well.
A lot chunkier than expected and not like the one in the photo.
Then started using it at home on a more regular basis and all was well to begin with and lo and behold it starts to crackle and sparkle. Lovely effects and the burning smell even better. Put it in the bin.
Got a replacement from a high street electrical retailer for six quid which was solidly built but doesn't have the pyrotechnics fortunately.
Do NOT buy this charger. I bought 40 of these of which 11 were rejected after being checked using a RCD Safety Adaptor, however having a CE mark I should not have had to check them. I had one explode within seconds of plugging it in causing the back to fly 3 metres across the room. I this had been in a bedroom next to a bed it could have cause a very serious injury, not to mention the fire! Which then caused the electrics to trip to the entire building. Although it's cheap is £3.45 really worth your life or home?