Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 21 July 2010
Bought this for my wee girls 3rd birthday. She likes arts and crafts and loves it. The wooden box and perspex lid keep the beeds nice and tidy (once you get them out from under the couch etc). Really good quality.
on 12 February 2012
a great beads set for my 6 year old daughter, and comes in a good storage box with a lid. Normally buy plastic beads but these are much better as they are wooden.
on 19 January 2010
My 3-year old daughter was given this set for Christmas, and I would definitely recommend it (as long as her younger brother is napping while she plays with it). Good quality, good mix of bead colours/shapes. I especially like that the threads have long rigid shoelace-like ends, to help little hands manage the threading. My only criticism is that she can't put the lid back on herself, but it's a minor point. Lovely set.
on 19 November 2012
Bought this as a birthday present for a 5 yr old girl - apparently she loved it - nice to have a wooden toy that is up to date and loved still - not everything needs to be plastic
on 28 July 2014
Bought for my 4 year old daughter. Comes with 5 clasps, and various coloured strings for making necklaces, bracelets etc. You need to cut the strings to the required length, i would say each string you can get 2 necklaces out of. Obviously the max number of items you can make is 5, as you only have 5 clasps however, we constantly take them apart and redo them.
I nearly took one point off purely because one of the pendants was splintered where you thread the string through. However this does not spoil the enjoyment of the beads, and that is the main purpose!
Hours of fun, for a rainy day.
on 18 March 2015
Very well presented, with sufficient beads to make a number of items. The beads are all very well made, I have not found any splintering edges, all the inners are smooth and easy to thread. The thread provided is the ideal size for the included beads and easy to use for young children. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 21 November 2010
You wont be disappointed with the quality of Melissa And Doug products. This is a great little set and will keep my daughter occupied for hours!
on 28 January 2013
Delivery was first class and product as described. Christmas present for a Granddaughter and she loves playing with it. Check contents required before ordering, as there are several "variations" available.
on 2 June 2016
Bought for a girl's sixth birthday - and told she loves it. I have always found M&D stuff to be great value and well made - and this in no exception.
Am going to have to buy another for my daughter as she fell in love with it when she gave it to her pal. They both sat for hours apparently, and made each other little bracelets. Recommended.
on 5 January 2012
This was a gift so I can only judge by what is on view in the box but the contents seem attractive and sturdy for the intended age group so overall I was pleased with the purchase