on 23 December 2011
I bought this after my last cross trainer wore out! I use them very regularly along with other home gym equipment and running.
The instructions were very clear and was pleased to find all the nuts and bolts were bagged up separately, making it very easy to assemble.

The resistance and programme settings work very well and is easy to use. I am 6ft 2 and about 14.3 stone and find the durablity and motion of the cross trainer very good and solid - unlike many others i have tried on the market! (Even more expensive ones are not this good).

I would recommend this highly and am very pleased with its functions, good solid frame and ease to use.

Also the communication and delivery from Amazon was excellent.
on 14 February 2011
It was not a difficult to put together as some reviews have said.

The levels work very well - better than at my wifes Gymm - so I look forward to being fitter soon.

I would recommend this to anyone.
on 20 March 2012
First, after about 1 month the digital display started disappearing half way through a workout. Then, after a year of fairly light use the metal shaft from the pedal to the main unit completely snapped. I would suggest you avoid this product but I guess I could have been unlucky.

Edit: I got a replacement for the snapped part, used it twice more and then it simply continuously beeps when you turn it on flashing E1 on the screen. I have come to the conclusion that this is a complete waste of money.
on 29 January 2011
All parts easy enough to put together. Find the foot pedal length/dimension when pedalling not long enough for myself, but still using it, I might adjust the foot rests. Another person using it has no issues at all.
on 15 May 2013
Overall, as the rating says it's okay for the price and size.
From a training perspective its very hard to start with, as the fly wheel is very small and if you weigh a bit more, you have to move most of your own weight.
But... once you get through the first couple of days it's good enough to get you burning calories.
and if you don't have a lot of space its ideal.
on 29 January 2012
The first delivery had a pedal without a workable thread so had to be returned. The return took 4 weeks because the delivery firm - Yodel - was completely incompetent and kept turning up on the wrong day to collect. When I demanded a refund suddenly another firm arrived and collected faulty item and replaced with another.

It's a good product but the instructions (from China) are so basic to be almost useless.

If I'd known all this 4 weeks ago I would never have ordered the product.
on 23 February 2016
In hindsight, I would probably spend a bit more money and get something a bit more solid.

See one answered question