Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 July 2009
Can Justin Fletcher do any wrong? Our (almost) two year old daughter absolutely loves this, especially Itsy-Witsy Spider and the other nursery rhymes on the CD. Not too annoying for adults either, in fact I quite often find myself singing some of the tunes at my desk (did I just admit that out loud?)!
on 16 March 2010
Without doubt, Justin Fletcher has a knack with kids and knows exactly how to engage with them. I was a little apprehensive about picking up the song CD because a lot of what makes Justin's particular brand of children's entertainment work is the visual stuff he does, and of course the invaluable makaton signing that underpins his programmes. Thankfully my daughter absolutely loves the song CDs and as soon as the theme tune starts up, she instantly shouts "Justin! Justin! Tumble!"

Worth the money, and has kept her happy and contented during many a long car journey. Parents who have seen some of the Something Special programmes will recognise most of the songs.
on 19 April 2009
I bought this for my 22month old son, who loves watching the tv show 'Something Special'. I put this CD on for him every night at bedtime, and he loves it. For the price, it is definetly worth buying for any children who like the show on tv.
on 21 December 2009
We've had this CD on in the car pretty much constantly for the past few months. It is the one my 3 year old son always asks for, and it isn't too annoying for adults either. In fact I often find myself singing along with it too! There is a mix of well known songs and ones from the programme, which are catchy and well arranged. It makes a pleasant change from listening to the same old nursery rhymes. I love the way Justin really gets into it with the voices and sound effects. He seems to have some kind of magic when it comes to entertaining my children!
on 1 May 2011
Ok, here's the thing...husband thinks this is a great idea and buys it for our two year old daughter who is very fussy about what she'll listen to but learns any songs she does like off by heart instantly. Daughter decides she adores this CD and hence ALL (and I mean ALL) we listen to now in the car is this "Moosick". The entire family knows it inside out and we fall asleep at night hearing the songs and find ourselves repeating phrases from it at inappropriate moments. My husband even found himself listening to it AFTER he'd dropped off our now 3 year old daughter to nursery and then wondered if he'd gone mad. So BE WARNED. If you (by some weird twist of your taste-buds) happen to LIKE Justin Fletcher then you'll love this. If, like us, you find him slightly creepy but very effective when entertaining your child then yes, this will get under your skin but it does keep the kids happy. We now also have a son aged 3 months and when we put this on he is instantly soothed and falls asleep. Case closed.
on 13 February 2009
Got this for xmas for my 2yr old who loves Justin/Mr Tumble. Lots of well known songs and some new ones. Excellent!
on 21 April 2012
I work with children with disabilities and think that Justin's Something Special is fantastic. However, without the visual impact of Justin and Mr. Tumble's wonderfully expressive faces, the songs seem a little monotone. We listened to them in our nursery setting- they may well come across better in a confined space.
on 14 February 2010
Just brilliant! A lively CD to brighten up any car journey; my 21month old daughter loves it and asks for 'Justin' as soon as she gets in the car and then sings and claps along. There are lots of original, catchy, easy to sing-along-to songs and some well-known ones too, including hickory dickory dock, incy wincy spider, and one, two, three, four, five, but even these have extra 'quirks' -my daughter joins in with the 'ouch' after the fish has bit his finger & says 'goodbye' to incy wincy spider! She also enjoys copying the animal noises, especially the monkey! Buy a copy, you won't be disappointed.
on 18 June 2009
Bought this for my 3 year old as she absolutely loves Something Special and I was fed up with the same old CD playing in my car. It is full of songs which I have heard on the programme and that are different from your usual nursery rhymes. Fantastic buy!!
on 23 February 2010
We downloaded the mp3 album for our 2 year old daughter after we noticed she took particular interest in Justin Fletcher on the CBeebies programmes. Whereas alot of the childrens presenters can be either sickly irritating and patronising or downright annoying, Justin gets it just right! He is like a court jester, silly but not annoying, he makes our daughter (and me) laugh with his antics but you can see he is still getting messages of the programme across to her. She's even started copying him when he's signing on Something Special, yet doesn't seem to get at all engaged with her specific Baby Signing dvd I bought for her, she doesn't need to sign but as she is choosing to, I am happy to let her progress plus it is extra development and it keeps her entertained. But back to the cd.......we play it at home, and both my husband and myself have a copy in our cars, I am even quite shamed to say I sometimes play it when on my own in the car, and I can have a good old singalong......