on 4 August 2017
The songs are great in this and this is another leapreader book which my children love. They never seem to go off these books, they have loads to look at and this is a good one.
on 21 May 2010
My daughter loved the film and this was the only book I found to go with the film. She loves reading with the tag pen. The characters have the same voices as in the film and music as well. The pages are very interactive and will describe what you are touching, what that person is thinking, play music if an instrument is touched. I lkie the tag pen because there are no wires to snap, previosly we had a Vtech system but the pen wire was caught and no longer works. This is compact can go on holiday etc. Since buying the book she has become intersted in the skill of reading and I suspect as she gets older will use to the pen for the odd word she can't read for herself.
on 13 January 2011
The pen is easy to use, and it is really fun for children to hear the stories read. When you click on the pictures you hear sounds as well. A nice and educational gift for the children.
on 23 January 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.
on 30 December 2010
I bought this book for my 5 1/2 year old daughter's Christmas. She loves the film so this was an absolute must. A well worth buy!
on 1 April 2011
Bought this for my daughters 4th birthday and she loves the independence now that she can read for herself. It is great
on 18 April 2012
My grand daughter is way ahead in her dialogue and reading skills at school and I do believe that these tag books have massively helped. She enjoys reading this way and I must admit this is a revolutionary product.
Arrived promptly and in immaculate condition too.
on 27 December 2012
Niece loved it!! Shame you have to wait to you have a laptop on to get the details loaded to the pen, she had to make do with the one that came with the original pen until the in laws could sort that out!
on 12 March 2014
Excellent service Good quality item All my family is happy to read it to my grandaughter every day I look at it and Say how nice that I found this good company who sold this nice book to me.Many thx
on 7 March 2012
Bought this for my 4 year old niece who loves this film, bought together with a pink pen, excellent for helping her with her pre-school work and getting her interested in reading too :)