Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 6 June 2013
I like this chair it is very comfortable, so comfortable I have a tendency to fall asleep in it. The one drawback is the handle at the side, being a small person with short arms I find it hard to move the handle sometimes, personally I would have preferred a choice of starting positions for the handle, but having said that it may get easier with use.
on 29 January 2014
this is a nice chair and I brought because husband ill and having difficulty getting up. The red was on sale so brought it. However, it really didn't go with my red sofas as different reds. I regretted not getting black and so sent it back and got another style in black. The other thing about this chair was it was really difficult to line up the metal actions in the back to slot in. Joke instructions say will take 15 minutes - took two of us around an hour with my girl holding the thing up while I tried to get the metal parts to line up and in, then screw back and sides together!
That said, once together it was quite nice especially as has a rocking action as well.
on 20 July 2013
I have just received my recliner and not very impressed with the instructions. I am having great difficulty putting together this chair?

Cant rate because I cant sit on it