on 4 March 2015
bought this for my grandson who loves it, batman mad.
on 24 August 2012
My little boy loves this toy, arrived fast which was great as ordered with short notice for a birthday!
Only batman supplied fits, so characters from batcave can't b used alongside this toy easily (they dont go in seat properly,just lie in car) downside as my child wanted robin aswell.
on 5 January 2012
Christmas present for my superhero daft 5 year old boy. He loves anything to do with batman and was overjoyed to open this on Christmas Day. It makes sound and speeds along the floor knocking down the barrels. Comes with a mini batman that compliments all the Imaginext batman range. Great Product
on 3 January 2012
I purchased the batmobile for my 3 year old son who is batman mad at the minute. I purchased the item, selecting free delivery. The item was delivered in 2 days and packaged well. It was easy to order and I am extremely happy with the service and the product overall. My son loves this toy and it brings out his brilliant imagination. Great all round.
on 10 August 2014
Bought by my brother for my 5 year old son. Purchased with reduced price.....don't think it's worth the RRP.....Also I was about to send it back as faulty as the car would not move......Good job I saw the review advising that the batteries provided with the product are too weak to make it work. This is SO true and daft considering what the official price is.....Either way I changed the batteries-----problem solved!!
on 31 December 2012
Don't get me wrong with the overall rating of 4 stars - I actually love the car but as it broke within 5 days of Santa bringing it, I had to at least drop one star. Let's start with the positives though; this makes fantastic sound effects. Turn the ignition and watch it rev ready to move off; the lights on the front flash a few times and off it goes. It certainly moves as well, never mind the three green barrels that come with it when you've got skirting boards and sofas to bang in to at a great distance. If you have any of the other Bat Man accessories then Bat Man can race away from wherever he is at.

This brings me on to a negative though; only the little bat man will fit into the car seat; others need to squash up a bit but in the head of my three and a half year old that doesn't really matter - as long as someone is driving it they frequently just lie down. The biggest negative for me was that it broke, we changed the batteries in case that was the problem but it wasn't. It seemed like something internal, so with a bit of a fiddle with a screwdriver it was as good as new. I don't know if this is a design fault on this cycle of products or not but if I get a reply from an email I'll update my review. Even with this fault (as long as it doesn't happen again or is as easily repaired), I'm still happy with it and my son certainly is. So far it has handled 5 days of extremely roough play.
on 21 January 2014
My 2 year old received this as a birthday present. It's been a massive hit both with him and his 5 year old brother!

It's really promoted imaginary play in my youngest (currently the batmobile is involved in a very complicated story with a cyberman and Postman Pat) and the speed and distance it achieves driving on wooden flaws is awesome - it really goes! Everyone from children to grandparents has had a go with it and been very impressed. It's very robust - it's accidentally pinged off tables and sideboards quite a few times at top speed and there's been no damage whatsoever.

Our youngest (who is rather particular) had some issues with the fact that Batman does not "sit" in the cockpit of the car, but instead lies flat, but he seems to have got over that quickly enough.

We have briefly had issues with the the engine revving and the car not moving, but new batteries seem to have solved it nicely (and now it goes further and faster as an additional bonus!)

This was our first Imaginext toy, but it certainly won't be our last - we've now got our eyes on the rest of the Batman range...and the dinosaurs look fabulous too!
on 18 December 2013
My son loves this product but there is a design flaw. It can be fixed. Look at [...] or the product reviews on amazon.com rather than .co.uk on methods to fix the kill switch problem. For this amount of money I would expect a more robust toy. As my son loves this so much we will not be sending it back for a refund just have to maintain the dodgy switch every now and then.
on 31 December 2013
The main problem with this item is that when received the batteries are very low and need replacing to make it work.
on 12 September 2014
Now a 3 year old isnt going to be too careful with a toy but this didnt last as long as I hoped to be honest. It didnt fall apart but its just stopped working. The switch at the back isnt the best design so basically its now only a silent pushabout car

My son still plays with it but not as much as he used to.

His cousin also got this car and the same thing happened to that one.

It lasted about a year which i suppose isnt too bad but for the price being asked at the moment (£43) its completely overpriced. If you can get it for less that £20, I think its just about worth it