6,020
Size: 16 GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 1 October 2010
Got this SD card to use in a new HD camcorder which I also got from amazon, as I was told I would need the space to record in HD. Yes they were right I did need the space, and it is well worth spending a little more if you want the comfort of not having to worry about running out of space. To give you some kind of idea of timings, when recording in full HD it gives me about 4.5hrs. I have put both video and pictures from the card onto my computer and qulity is grrrreat.
0Comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2009
I recently purchased a high definition video camera that records on memory card only, which is what I prefer. I wanted the biggest card so I went for this one and it works perfectly. This card gets me a little over 4 hours of recording time on the highest quality setting on my camera.
11 comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2013
I bought this for my Canon 600D DSLR camera. When it was put in the camera, I was surprised by how many photos can be taken on it! However, with some HD cameras, as I discovered, you need to buy a 10 speed SD card to take HD videos. This is displayed on the SD card as a number in a circle, like this SD card has 4x speed. I have used this in other cameras and it has worked perfectly with no fault, so if you have a basic camera or one that accepts 4x speed, it is a great price and a great buy.
on 22 October 2010
Given that this is the 457th review of this product I will keep it short. Yes this works fine in myPanasonic DMC-TZ10 camera. It is a type 2 SDHC card. This is the slowest variety, apparantly. I checked, and the number after TYPE refers to speed. There is a type 2, 4, 6 and 10 available, 2 being the slowest. I've made video using my camera though, and I haven't noticed any lag. So I wouldn't worry about it unless your device actually specifies that you need type 6, for instance.
11 comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2011
I bought this to go with my new Canon 550D. It's absolutely fantastic for taking single photos but it's not able to keep up HD video.

I thought it was my camera to start with as it would only capture 10seconds of video before stopping. A quick google revealed it was the memory. Have bought 32gb 10mb/s card and the camera now works as designed. Recycled the card in a lower spec camera so nothing lost.
33 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2012
After filling my Nintendo 3DS full of demos and games from the eShop I decided it was time to invest in a larger SD card.

After a bit of research I found that the 3DS supports up 32GB SDHC cards and doesn't really benefit from the faster more expensive cards, therefore this 32GB Sandisk SDHC card seemed to meet my needs perfectly.

So far it's been perfect, and I can't see myself running short on space anytime soon. Highly recommended!
i purchased this for my GE X5 bridge digital camera, easy to open packaging and small protective case are included with this item, worked out of the box on inserting to camera, this was at about a third cheaper to buy than any other online shop or retail store
i can get 2000 phjotos or 2.5 hours video with this 8gb card

glad to get a good card at a grat price

fully recomend
on 15 August 2011
I am no expert on these things; this product was bought to allow HD video on my digital camera. I needed the level of performance this required (glad I read the instructions carefully or I would have bought any old SDHC card)and it certainly does what I need it to. It's also great to have all that capacity available - I never need to worry about running out of space.
on 16 August 2010
This is the first time i have bought a sandisk card from the internet, but have always bought sandisc. WHY, because sandisc specialize in this media of storage. I have never had any problem with any of my sandisc SDHC cards. I have always shopped around for the best deals, for, money is money. So when i came across a 16GB card for this price, you cant go wrong. I believe sandisc is the best storage media money can buy, and at this price, you can afford plenty of it. So theres no excuse to miss the end of your grand childrens parties, the end of your holidays on video, and as far as photographs concerned, snap away till your batteries run out. Infact i would imagine it will probably cost you more in batteries than storage. I hope this will help you decide on who's media you will buy, as far as im concerned, im fine.
WELL DONE SANDISC
PIP
on 15 August 2012
I would advise anyone in the UK thinking of buying any SanDisk SDHC memory cards to think again. These cards are rubbish. The lock button on the side falls in and renders the card useless.
When you contact SanDisk themselves they tell you that they will replace the faulty card but you have to return the faulty one to them first, at you own expense to the Czech Republic and when they receive it they will send a new one by return of post.
When I bought this card via Amazon it cost me £15.49. It is going to cost me £7.85 to send it back with a tracking number which they insist on but I can buy a new one for £6.80 also via Amazon. There will be no point. Give me kingston or any other make any day.
SanDisk Customer After Sales Service is RUBBISH.

This has no reflection on Amazon who in my opinion do a marvelous job. Thank you Amazon.

From A VERY DISGRUNTLED PHOTOGRAPHER.