on 2 January 2012
I bought this toy for a friends child remembering how much fun I had with it as a child. I was really pleased when it arrived as it looked really good and came in a nice box. The happiness wore off once I gave the present and the child managed to break it in two minutes. The child simply laid the toy down when it was playing and the picture got stuck. Now it constantly gets stuck and makes a horrible clicking sound and the picture is out of time with the music! I'm still giving it 2 stars though as the child loves it anyway!
on 28 April 2014
I love this range of vintage toys, they look fantastic and bring back a lot of memories! However the TV only plays two songs and is quite limited with functions. I think children will get bored with it quite quickly. The record player is a much better option for the same price, it plays the same songs as the tv and more, and is much more interactive.
on 4 November 2015
Couldn't help but feel nostalgic as remember having one as a child so it brought back fond memories! I bought it as Christmas gift, cheerful, bright, well constructed for little hands, lovely little melodies and moving pictures and it should entertain young baby. Arrived as described, well packaged and on time.
on 3 November 2014
I bought this Television and the Radio for my own son over 40 years ago! Unfortunately , I gave them to charity just before I knew that my Grandson was on the way. They were still working perfectly so would have given a child so much pleasure but it would have been nice to have passed them down.

So, I was thrilled to find the Television is still being produced which is exactly the same today as all those years ago! I will try to find the same Radio now.

Wonderful, safe & colourful toys. Have always recommended them.
Many thanks
on 31 December 2013
I ordered this item but had to return it as the picture wouldn't go round, I was offered a replacement so reordered, only to be disappointed a second time. The picture went round with a constant clicking sound and then stopped. I had to return the second one. Needless to say I didn't order a third.
on 27 June 2014
I brought one of these for nostalgic reasons for little 16 month old. She loves it more than I expected and it kept her interest for a while. The songs are over rather quick though but this was probably always the case.

However the quality could be better. Although the screen does go round it jams on one point and the music goes quieter. Not enough to bother sending it back and after reading other reviews I think I got a good one.
on 23 February 2015
I bought this for my son's first Christmas; it was exorbitantly expensive but I remembered always wanting one as a tiddler and having to make do with playing with that of friends. He didn't pay much attention for first year or so but it's been a big hit with everyone else
on 19 January 2015
I bought this for my 14 month old grandson and it's just like the one I bought his mother nearly 40 years earlier. Like his mother, my grandson loves it too. He especially likes carrying it around by the handle,
on 6 July 2012
My brother and I had this toy as children and loved it, although those were the days of very little television, and we used this as our own tv!
Had a few teething problems getting one which didn't get stuck (the paper reel) but sorted out in the end. Brought back great memories! Bit overpriced!
on 3 November 2014
The music goes fast and it is not a quality, I don't recommanded it.