on 16 April 2014
Bought for my friend to take over to Malawi -as the people in the villages were asking for them - good quality at the right price
on 12 September 2011
I LOVE THIS NECKLACE!!!! I bought it cos I found out the lead singer of my faveourite band (Black Veil Brides) wears one like it and now i NEVER take it off!!!! It looks good on anyone, and goes with everything I wear. Plus, you can get away with it for school cos it's religious!!! Great necklace, great price, I suggest you go and buy it!!!!
review image
on 26 October 2012
Wanted a piece of jewellery which looked like rosary beads but wasn't if that makes sense. Good piece of jewellery which just slips over your head. Coloured black wood with shiny beads. Great. Would highly recommend this product. Delivery was very swift
on 28 June 2010
this is a really nice and proper necklace its not for fashion reasons but personal and it came really quick through the post. Good website and workers.
on 27 April 2013
i have wanted one of these for a long time, and when i recieved this i was very impressed how it was made and how strong it is, it is worth buy and it is well put together, there was no disappointments
on 2 May 2012
I have to say that this is one very pretty rosary and so far is proving to be sturdy. It stands up to prayer, does not have any defects and came a day earlier than predicted. A purchase I do not regret.
on 9 July 2014
Value for money.
on 9 February 2014
I bought it for my 22 years old son as a fashion accessary. It arrived very fast but looks a bit crude. However, my son loves it and he asked that I give it 5 stars which I did!
on 4 April 2010
I brought this for my husband, he used it a couple of times ten two of the beads broke (looks like they had broke before painting, glued back together), then packed for delivery. Not happy really. but couldnt be bothered to return.
on 21 May 2014
Great price for this product which is very good itself. I am very happy with it for the price, I would recommend this.