Expanding file A4 fabric red
Colour: Red|Change

on 4 March 2015
excellent product and good value for money at £8.00. Previous expanding folders always cracked down the side or front, theses are more robust with a fabric based front and flip over Velcro fastening. Looks good and looks nicer on my bookcase than the grotty plastic stuff I used to buy. So impressed I bought all three colours for family tree stuff - only wish they did more colours - currently blue, black and red. then bought a few more after being impressed with the quality.
VINE VOICEon 2 March 2017
My last accordion file was so old it fell apart so I thought I'd get another one. This is not hard but is accommodating for all your bills, receipts or share certificates.

Great value for money too.
on 25 February 2016
Great.

I own four (all colour coded of course...) for my chord boxes, tab and other sheet music on a daily basis in all my lessons - Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Ukulele and Bass. They haven't had any wear or tear, and are much more sturdy than you might expect.
on 6 April 2017
Just the right size for my bills, now i have them neatly stored all in one place, takes A4 size papers snugly, I had to get 2 for all the different compartments I needed, one for all utilities and insurances, another for banks and car stuff etc.
on 12 January 2016
Bought for filing my receipts in and is highly suitable for this. It is good quality and sturdy and there appears ample room for stockpiling my yearly receipts. It comes with pre cut tabs to place in the pockets for filing in both A - Z or Jan - Dec so you can pick if it is to be utilised alphabetically or monthly when filing to suit purposes.
on 14 February 2018
I already had one of this item which I was very pleased with so I have purchased another exactly the same. It is well made,strong and the design is good.
on 16 October 2015
Exactly what i needed!
I wanted something small as i would not be getting too much work, but still wanted somewhere to file the work I have
Fits all A4 sheets of paper and smaller
Fast delivery through prime, looks like the image.
on 19 October 2015
Came promptly, complete with lettered dividers. Now all my paperwork is organised and easy to find.
Strong Velcro clasp. Hard wearing fabric too. Seems like product will last a while. Sturdy construction.
on 17 February 2014
This black file is compact, looks good and does not look out of place at meetings. I have managed to get all my current project papers into it and it does look more professional than just pulling papers out of a bag or file. It is easy to use and the multi-coloured tags show up my headings really well. It fits into any of my desk drawers and does what I expect it to do which is keep papers tidy and organised. It is also fits in my brief case and so is easy to carry around. The fabric body looks sturdy and not likely to get 'tatty' during its life. In the short time I have had it I have found it a really useful addition to my work.
on 25 February 2016