Expanding file A4 fabric red
Colour: Red|Change

on 16 October 2012
For such a cheap folder it certainly does the job. I use mine to keep all my business papers in. It has 10 slots and comes with a coloured paper chart that you can write on and designate each section a purpose e.g. 1 section is for invoices, 1 section is for tax returns etc. It is made of a relatively pleasant fabric which as long as it is looked after reasonably well will hold up for a long time to come (maybe forever?). It has a handy velcro strap to keep the folder closed so your papers don't fly out, the strap itself is a bit longer than you would expect but this is so that when you folder is full-to-bursting with paper, it will still close securely!

Apart from saying that it looks reasonably professional and could easily be carried into a meeting ( as other reviewers have said), there is not much else to say.
If you want an all-purpose folder, this will do the job.
on 7 September 2014
Seems great! Affordable and practical, these folders were just the job for organising up to 13 different sets of documents in one place. Total capacity = a pack of 500 sheets of A4. Separated into their compartments, expect to tidy 300 sheets comfortably.
on 16 October 2013
I recently bought this item, along with a second one in blue, and have found them to be an excellent purchase. We all, without exception, are required to keep important paperwork, whether it be Home and Contents Insurance Schedules and Policies, Car Registration, M.O.T and Insurance documentation and many other essential forms which need annual renewal or be at hand at a moments notice.
These fabric A4, expanding, wallets not only look and feel quality but really are quality. Their plastic interior compartments allow storage of up to 13 separate kinds of documents, all of which may be individually identified with a tab insert whilst the velcro flap, which closes the wallet, ensures the contents remain securely contained inside.
Much of the essential paperwork we receive, and need to keep, these days is printed on A4 paper but is often folded to fit into an envelope half its size. When organising storage of my paperwork recently I purchased some cheap A4 envelopes which not only allowed me to store my documents sensibly, fitting across the width wallet perfectly instead of bulging at its centre, it also allowed me to record the different paperwork retained in each.
A few pounds more expansive than the 'all plastic' versions that may be found in stationery shops. However, I would definitly recommend these stylish fabric expanding storage files to anyone who is prepared to pay that little extra for quality, knowing it will never need replacing.
on 11 September 2017
This file is really well made and thought out and is a perfect size. Doesn't take up loads of room like the box files or lever arch files which I find soon break. I didn't have any problems in slipping the cardboard labels into the plastic attachments provided for them. It holds all my household filing and it has a velcro tab at the top which keeps it closed. It would still close with a lot more pieces of paper than I have. I can now access my filing easily. Front label peels off without leaving anything behind. I would recommend this product and the price charged.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 September 2009
I wasn't sure about buying this item as I was not certain it would hold everytihng I needed it to. But it did, and more. It's flexible, expands well to a nice thick size and takes pretty much anything you need to throw in there. The closure still closes after use, even when it is stuffed to the gills, and the fabric makes it non-slip, so no chance of droping this all over the place after you have done all your hard work filing things.
Inside, there are several seperate areas, all with tabs and a handy pack of card tabs to insert. These were a PIG to insert, but I found that if you cut them with scissors as opposed to using the handy scoring marks, it worked a lot better and saved a lot of bad words.
The huge oval on the front of this file peels off nicely (it is only telling you the name of the file anyway) and leaves no residue, and if you look at the other items, it comes in a variety of colourways, VERY handy for people like me, who have way too much paperwork.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 March 2015
I'm very happy with this expanding A4 fabric file. It looks tidy, holds a surprising amount comfortably and is wonderful for organising all your papers in one simple place.

The only downside I have found with it is that the bottom of the folders are open meaning that anything too small might slip beneath the folders when the file is not full. However, the more you put into this the tighter the fit and the smaller the issue becomes.

Overall, this is a good product that I can happily recommend.
on 4 March 2015
excellent product and good value for money at £8.00. Previous expanding folders always cracked down the side or front, theses are more robust with a fabric based front and flip over Velcro fastening. Looks good and looks nicer on my bookcase than the grotty plastic stuff I used to buy. So impressed I bought all three colours for family tree stuff - only wish they did more colours - currently blue, black and red. then bought a few more after being impressed with the quality.
VINE VOICEon 2 March 2017
My last accordion file was so old it fell apart so I thought I'd get another one. This is not hard but is accommodating for all your bills, receipts or share certificates.

Great value for money too.
on 17 February 2014
This black file is compact, looks good and does not look out of place at meetings. I have managed to get all my current project papers into it and it does look more professional than just pulling papers out of a bag or file. It is easy to use and the multi-coloured tags show up my headings really well. It fits into any of my desk drawers and does what I expect it to do which is keep papers tidy and organised. It is also fits in my brief case and so is easy to carry around. The fabric body looks sturdy and not likely to get 'tatty' during its life. In the short time I have had it I have found it a really useful addition to my work.
on 25 February 2016
Great.

I own four (all colour coded of course...) for my chord boxes, tab and other sheet music on a daily basis in all my lessons - Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Ukulele and Bass. They haven't had any wear or tear, and are much more sturdy than you might expect.