on 6 July 2013
This is brilliant and to me it is something that I keep going back to have a good look at. I suppose that is the real purpose of something like this but for the money I was not expecting it to do that. It looks and feels like bamboo which makes it even more special as someone has actually carved this and burnt it to create this instead of a factory made item.
It arrived next day so thank you for that and it was packed to withstand a tornado. I and my wife both love this and will definitely be browsing your shop on a regular basis. Thanks again form a very happy customer.
btw my wife has named our alonvo
on 22 January 2013
Excellent product better than photo. Excellent delivery service as well. It was bought for my future daughter in law who loved the Glamorous Giraffe and named it Graham, who now stands tall against her Victorian fire place.
on 26 July 2012
Arrived all packaged to perfection lovely quality would recommend.The wooden ornament is stunning looks super next to my ywo smaller ones got my own zoo!
on 14 September 2014
I love Gloria! She is a part of the family. She looks great in our hall and when the dog goes out she sometime knocks Gloria with her tail and I say 'oh mind Gloria!' Even dog knows who she is!
on 19 June 2014
Excellent value for money, looked more expensive than it was - bought as an unusual birthday gift. Recommended to all giraffe lovers everywhere!!
on 3 January 2015
My niece was delighted with Gloria, who wore a Santa hat through Christmas!
And delivery was perfect
on 22 June 2016
Love Gloria, she looks great in her new home! Well packaged too..
on 3 July 2016
Gloria is very glam! Really well crafted and looks great!
on 26 March 2016
Good value for money and exactly as advertised. Thank you
on 14 February 2016
This is just gorgeous tall elegant different thank u x