Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 March 2016
The debut album of comedy rap group The Lonely Island is as funny and sarcastic as you'd expect it to be.
Lazy Sunday and Who said we're wack are my particular favorite tracks.
If you never came across these guys in SNL or YouTube, you missed on some deep belly laughs.

Now, these are satyric songs, laughing at the expense of the most ridiculous aspects of our pop-culture the majority has come to accept as normal. From gangsta rap, 80's power ballads and boy-band absurdities to movie cliches and from workplace angst to relationship ...mishaps, the SNL trio (usually with a different forth guest-star) will make you sing along and laugh at the same time.

Because this is not a fake album. Sure, some tracks are far better than other. However, the music is actually better composed than most of the run-of-the-mill pop tunes hogging the radio-waves today, the (often explicit) lyrics much more intelligent (or at least, much more intelligently ironic) and the tunes much more catchy.

I don't know about you, but I am going BACK TO THE BOAT MOTHERLOVERS!
on 5 January 2010
I purchased this cd as a christmas present for my boyfriend who constantly watched the funny videos on the Lonely Islands Youtube Channel. What an awesome cd with some punchy lyrics and some banging tunes!! INCREDIBAD IS INCREDIGOOD!
on 10 April 2009
If I had to chose the funniest album I've heard this year, it would have to be this! I wouldn't classify myself as a fan of Hip-Hop, but the way these guys send up the genre is just phenomenal!! A definite purchase if your not too "up yourself".
on 20 June 2012
WOW I think that this album and Turtleneck & Chain by the Lonely Island are both amazing, the tunes are much more catchy and very very very funny. If u haven't heard of the Lonely Island watch their vids on YouTube they're hillarious too!! Also, consider the film Hot Rod as that is by the Lonely Island without just one of their band members (Akiva) which is actually quite clean with not much explicit language or sex references or anything like that (it's a 12). Very very very pleased at this MUST BUY album. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!Incredibad
on 31 May 2011
The best comedy album out there, surpassed only by The Lonely Islands second studio album "Turtleneck and Chain". Definitely worth buying. I listen to this constantly and it keeps me laughing all day no matter how many times I have heard the songs. The album features several guest appearances including Jack Black, Justin Timberlake, Norah Jones, Chris Parnell and Natalie Portman. The album art is also really funny. 5 Stars!!
on 27 January 2014
I've loved The Lonely Island for years, so bought this for a colleague after she enquired about the use of the word "Jizz" - the song Jizz in my Pants came up in that conversation, and I felt she would appreciate the full album.

Not suitable for children, the easily offended or those who don't understand the hilarity of a song about a phallus in a box as a present... but superb for The Rest Of Us
on 30 May 2013
If you know about Incredibad then you know that its an AWESOME album - well done Lonely Island.

Not for Children of a young age by any means and most females who have listened to this find it quite crude (this is not a derogatory point, just an observation for me and the individuals / Friends I have introduced to The Lonely Island)

A great Album - recommended to those in the Know!
on 27 September 2014
Good album with some very very funny tunes on it.Other than the released and well known tunes though the other tunes were a bit on the flat side. Still worth buying just for Jizz in my pants
on 19 February 2013
A good comedy album that kept me and my mates laughing all of lunch time one day. As expected though the song quality does vary considerably.All the way from Boombox down to Lazy Sunday.