Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Midsomer Murders: The Complete Series Three and Four [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 17 August 2017
For the wife she loves this programme, did'nt read that it was in French but you can chose english, great product!
VINE VOICEon 12 April 2015
Great episode from our well loved Midsomer murders. I lost count of the bodies in this one. They were popping up all over the place. I believe that on completion of the filming, the crew discovered that they had omitted to explain away one of the corpses and had to shove an explanation in at the last minute. This is how much we love this show.
on 26 September 2012
This set is excellent! I enjoyed each and every episode and I became a big fan of Midsomer Murders!

There's a good mixture of crime and adventure from the gentle to the more bizarre and it's a good set to give as a gift.

I also recommend the Christmas Collection, series 12 (probably the best of all the Midsomer series) and "Dead in the Water" which is with DS Scott who's quite a change from Troy and Jones.
on 11 September 2017
I am very happy with this item and would buy from this company again. Ann Ellis.
on 4 April 2017
Bought this for a great price Classic TV Delivered promptly too
on 25 January 2012
I bought these for a christmas present and thought they were a good price and didnt bother to check round, especially at HMV as they can be dear. I was so annoyed when afterwards i found out they were cheaper there. It is always worth checking these things. Anyway John Nettles is good, and the dvds were gratefully received which was the main thing, but now i always look for the best deal.
on 24 October 2013
was very pleased with the product well packaged very happy with the purchase and very good price to pay .I found nothing wrong with the item i loved it and would buy more.I gave 5 stars because the service was very good item to buy .
on 3 May 2017
I was late arriving at Midsomer but am now a great fan
on 28 April 2017
Always Loved.John in the roll of Barnaby.
on 9 June 2016
Excellent price!! Love midsomer murders, John Nettles is brilliant. Would recommend