This is another good addition to the series.
Simply put if you like the others then you will love this one.

Why do WASGIJ have so many fans?

Simple they have a twist. The picture you see on the box is NOT the one within.
There lies the fun for as you complete the jigsaw the jokes comes thick and fast.

I've always found WASGIJ well constructed, the pieces fit and in this case 1000 pieces are just about right.

A very satisfying puzzle that will give you hours of fun.

Enjoy.
on 17 March 2013
I can only go on what my Brother says as I sent it to him as a present so haven't seen the Wasjig. I chose the 5 star rating because my brother has the onset of Alzheimers and by doing Wasjig's keeps his mind occupied which in turn does him good.
on 24 April 2013
I bought this for my sister who enjoys doing jigsaws and she loved it. It is unusual in that the picture does not match the finished puzzle you have project the scene later in time, quite an enjoyable challenge for my sister.
on 8 November 2011
My dad &I are addicted to these puzzles and can't get enough of them. They have been a life saver for my elderly dad who isn't that bothered with a normal puzzle but finds the wasjig more challenging. The good price, free delivery & always entertaining concepts never disappoint!
on 8 February 2012
Amazon got me out of trouble with this Xmas gift when another supplier failed to deliver on time.
I will start with them from now on.
These type of puzzles, where you have to imagine the next scene at sometime in the future, are good fun and well made.
on 19 February 2012
Well, who knew a jigsaw puzzle could present such great fun with a hefty dollop of challenge on top?!

This was the first Wasgij puzzle I'd done - but I shall be collecting them all! I admit, I didn't know anything about them when I bought one thinking it was simply the picture on the front of the box (that's how jigsaws work isn't it?!)

Anyway, as I'm trying to piece the edges together, it only took a moment or two to realise something wasn't quite right - that's when I read the box which informed me of what I was supposed to do! And thus began my journey into the addictive, challenging world of Wasgij.

I love my jigsaws, I love the challenge of doing them and I love the sense of satisfaction once completed - Wasgij gives you that but in a supersize portion. The challenge to complete them is greater than any puzzle (having nothing to work from other than your own imagination and a few pointers of what the final picture may represent), but the satisfaction once completed is massive, I was so pleased with myself - really, it was ridiculous!

So if you relish a challenge, and a real buzz once you've done it - then this is for you. If you only like the small jigsaw to do every now and again and want to complete it in an afternoon or evening before boxing it away again - then this really isn't going to be enjoyable for you. However, if like me you like both and everything in between, this'll be a great challenging change from your usual fare. Happy puzzling!

Karen, Age 37 - Jigsaw Addict
on 14 November 2011
These jigsaws are fantastic quality and interesting to complete. I have stayed up till all hours totally absorbed in trying to finish it. Do not be put off by the fact that the picture on the box is not the picture you create this just adds to the fun.
on 13 January 2013
As expected quality and entertainment value
14 more words required - but little more to say apart from how wasteful is this requirement
on 25 February 2013
Choose this one as a birthday present for mum, have done number 19 and this one (number 11) did seem easier although it took 3 of us the whole weekend. They're all good :)
on 12 March 2013
I think you either love or loathe these type of jigsaws. We find these extremley entertaining and far more challenging than the normal jigsaws but not too difficult also.