on 10 March 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old to play an ipod shuffle.

This product actually sounds OK when you get it to work , unfortunately the connections ( power & 3.5mm jack ) are very badly made. The cables are flimsy and need to be manipulated to get both the power and sound to work.

i've had two of these one with a faulty 3.5mm jack , One with a dodgy power cable. Seller very good and issued replacement then refund.
on 11 April 2011
This is a fantastic bargain! The quality of the speakers is good and they don't go too loud (in case you need something for your teenager's room to avoid being blasted with their music!)

The speakers come with an extra lead that has a 3.5mm jack on one end and a standard USB plug on the other, so I was able to power the speakers through the charger unit, which was a bonus. You connect the MP3 player using the lead attached to the speakers and plugging it into your speaker output on your MP3 player. Simple!

The speakers are compact and very light, perfect for hand luggage. I used them last weekend to have music in the garden without annoying the neighbours. I would absolutely recommend these because of the exceptionally cheap price (in comparison to IPod docking stations for example), their quality and excellent design.
on 12 October 2012
Bought these for my son to play his Ipod shuffle music on. They work fine, good volume range, great for an 8 year old boy. I can also use them with my Ipod Touch. Fold up compactly and can run off batteries as well as either USB power source or good old fashioned plug in the wall.
on 17 July 2013
Just what ive been looking for after a previously purchased poor quality speaker for my daughters ipod shuffle didnt live up to its claims! The sound quality is good for the size of the product, is is easy to set up, nice and portable, and bonus mains charger! Great product.
on 3 January 2013
I was a little disappointed with the fact that the connection to the ipod was not as good as it could have been, very crackly, but once connected properly and left alone it was fine.
on 23 January 2013
Really pleased with this compact speaker unit as I have just bought an iPod shuffle. Came with all the adaptors etc that were advertised in the product description and the mains adaptor will also charge my iPOd so I didn't have to pay extra for that which is an added bonus. Good travel item; Would recommend
on 28 November 2013
These speakers are great the sound from them is great for portable speakers I bought these for my daughter in law for putting her ipod and her son's mp3 on to listen to their music and I would recommend them for anyone who wants a good portable speakers. They work from the mains or on batteries.
on 5 June 2013
Its a great size to take to any place. You can either use it in your home with the plug in. Or you can simply put batteries in and take it out. Its a sounds good. Nice volume control. I use it for my ipod. My partner uses it for his samsung galaxy.
Price was spot on. Delivery was quick.
on 28 December 2012
It is not a Bose system (!) but you will be very pleasantly surprised by the sound quality of these little speakers.
I bought one each for my 6 and 8 year olds to go with their Christmas iPod Shuffles and they love them.
on 25 May 2014
Got these mainly for holiday just to listen to in the hotel room. Really pleased with them for the money. They do not sound too tinny and do not weigh much. I got the mains plug as we'll. excellent value for money.