Customer reviews

L'oreal - LISS ULTIME mask 500 ml
Price:£21.49+ Free shipping

on 12 May 2014
I have to say that I did not expect such results. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist after getting a Brazilian blow dry to keep my hair straight for longer along with the Liss Ultimate shampoo. It does give a great feel to the hair and makes it really silky and soft.
on 9 September 2013
I have wavy and frizy hair and frankly, I thought this would help, but not as much as it does!. I do not heat-style my hair now, it air dries. Of course the current dry summer weather helps, but I'v never "not styled my hair" after washing it, even in the summer. I use it at every wash, as if it was a conditioner, leaving it on as long as possible. Definetly worth it.
on 15 January 2013
I love this product. It gives great shine and control to my hair without weighing it down or making it clump. I've used it for years and will continue to do so. Thank goodness Amazon carries it in a large size pot.
on 13 October 2013
This product is nice and the delivery is timely. Please check that when you get the product, it is actually genuine. There are lots of products where fill it with some duplicate liquid and sell as original.
on 5 February 2013
Used in many hairdressing salons to prevent frizzyness and with hard to handle hair. Can be used regularly to maintain good looking hair.
on 5 April 2014
This product indeed does what it says, it does make it easier to you to straighten your hair. Your hair also feels softer, but I think a proffessional mask should also make your hair heathier, more hydrated, shinnier and staff.
on 28 February 2015
it's good the first and second da, the third day the hair is very thick, maybe not ideal for my hair, will try the rest of range. Unbeatable price.
on 19 June 2013
I love this product, I have very frizzy hair & this smooths it, plus it smells lovely too. I have been using this product for over two years now. Glad I can buy it at Amazon!
on 19 September 2013
I bought this originally from my local hairdresser and found it to be the best I've ever used. Normally after 7 weeks my hair would feel really dry with split ends etc. However using this product has left my hair feeling and looking great, even after 4 months without a cut. The hairdresser even commented it was in better condition than he expected.
on 1 January 2015
Im happy with this purchase and seller

See one answered question