on 21 August 2004
If you're into Musicals then this is right up your street! The show tells of the pre-Dorothy Oz and explores how those events came to pass and how the Wicked Witch of the West turned out the way she did! The CD has the majority of the songs from the show and begins with the death of the Witch - Noone Mourns the Wicked. From there we are taken back on time! What can I say, a truly wonderful musical. If you are buying this CD I would recommend you hunt the internet for the synposis of the show and make sure you go for the unofficial one which tells all the secrets of the show! With this in your head your enjoyment of the CD will be total!! I thoroughly recommend this CD.
on 17 May 2017
Was at a friend's house for another friend's birthday party when she played Defying Gravity. I was instantly hooked and couldn't get the song out of my mind. On my next day off from work I went and bought this CD. But I wanted to listen when out and about. So recently I bought the mp3 album from here and have barely stopped listening since. And when not listening to it I'm awfully singing and humming the songs.

I was never before really bothered about going to see this show. But between the friend's recommendation (she loves the show) and listening to this album a lot I would love nothing more than to see Wicked. I will definitely go at some point.

I thnk my favourites are Defying Gravity, Popular and One Short Day.
on 5 April 2017
If you loved the show you will love this CD. It has been played non stop in my car since we received it. The added bonus of the lyrics in the booklet have kept my daughters busy. Has made me want to watch it all over again.
on 11 July 2017
Only seems to work on ps
on 23 September 2017
Excellent Listing
on 25 September 2017
Great music
on 11 May 2015
Daughter loved this show and loves the cd
on 4 March 2017
I'm a big fan of this musical. The recording is simply amazing, especially the original one with Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth.
on 29 July 2016